SÏX

"Miss Kim", Jungkook grins licking his bottom lip, observing your outfit today. You took Suga's advice and let your light brown hair silk out onto your bare shoulders, and your white silk button up slightly open. Your tight black mini skirt and black pumps.

Your such a tease, he thought.

You smile slightly and set up on the table. "You look.... different today, Miss Kim. What's happening? Did you get laid?". You stop your actions and look at him with a cold glare, making him chuckle with a smug grin on his face. "Wait.... did you?".

His face turns into a worried one, then a mad one. "I don't know how that's any of your business Jungkook-", his loud voice cuts you off. "Your business is my fucking business". What? It's not! "I didn't get laid Jungkook so stop your shit". A smile goes on his face and he nods. "Good".

"Anyway, how is your day so far Jungkook? Have you eaten yet?" A smug look goes on his face. "Awe, you care about me?" He placed his hand over his heart pouting. "Yeah- I need you alive to answer these questions". His smile drops and he rolls his eyes, making you snicker.

"Oh- that's funny to you? Do I look like someone who could make you laugh?".

His question makes your snicker louder, not taking him seriously. "Hey. I'm serious... why are you laughing?", the irritation in the tone of his voice is making you burst into hard laughter. "Y-Your cig-cigarette....", you manage to say in between your laugh, looking at the burning cigarette that's marking his bed. "Oh shit....!"

You watch him using his pillow to knock the small burnt out, only making him cough. "I'm telling you... smoking isn't going to do anything but fuck up your life Jungkook", you scold the coughing man. "Yeah i know I know, I've heard that a million times and I get it. I know what it's going to do to me-"

"And yet you still do it." He huffs, taking the scolding. He sits onto the seat in front of the desk waiting for the question. "Oh- right...", you realise you've been staring at each other far too long, and click open your pen. "Ok, leaving off from Friday-"

"What did you do this weekend Miss Kim? Did you go out and get Mc Donald's?" He seems more interested in your life, wanting to know. You huff and look at him. "It was the same as yesterday and no; I didn't try it. I'll do it when I have time". He hums.

"Ok... when did you figure out that you had a find for blood?" Your question makes him furrow his brows. "What the fuck. What do you mean? I don't like blood-", your voice cutting off his. "That's obviously why you killed those 2 innocent people, and put....", you trail off, looking into the folder. "Bleach in their system, stitching their mouths, and cutting off their own faces. Why is that? What's the purpose Jungkook?"

He's taken back by your sudden question, wondering why your so front on. "I did those things because I had to". You're brows collided, frustrated. "Why? Were you in a gang of some sort Jungkook? Did someone force this-"

His hand slamming onto the table stops your breath, making you look up to him who's standing over you. "I'm not in a gang for fucks sake! I did it because they were horrible people and they deserved it. You wouldn't understand because your not me. And... you should know how cruel and disgusting people are". His eyes burn through yours, making you huff.

What's he insinuating? This man is always gonna make you lose your shit. "Don't say shit you don't know Jungkook. You brung this to yourself so don't get mad at me for wanting to know the truth... you decided to fuck those people up so don't get mad at me!", you roar back. He scoffs.

"You don't know SHIT about me so stop trying to get into my life for a check. You and me both know that you don't care so stop, pack your shit, and save yourself". Why is he pushing you away? You just want to help him. "Don't say that like I don't care about your life." You stand up to his level, the table separating your bodies but his hands placed on it, leaning in. The veins visible on his neck that he's mad.

"You don't Y/n. Trust me when I say you have no clue what your doing". He try's to get rid of you, only making you more frustrated. You huff and slam your hands on the table. "Jeon Jungkook, I want to help goddamn it! Why can't you see that? Your stuck here... and I want to get you out". He shakes his head, denying. "You should go before you realise that this was a mistake. You go back to your family and stay your ass there." You freeze looking at him. Such an asshole. "No! I told you I'm not going back there Jungkook....! Please, Jungkook please, why don't you want me knowing your life story?"

His eyes are the definition of hell, burning right through your soft skin, making you fear of what's to come. He's such a stubborn man, and his stare makes things worse. You don't know what to do. Of course you want to help him... and money is just a side plus. Your mentally interested in this monster. And to say the least.... Emotionally.

"You don't need to know shit about me! Your useless, and I don't want your fucking help. Go back to your parents and get raped!".

Your breath hitches, along with his. His eyes start to tear up, along with yours. It's like you have the same bodies, but different mindsets. You gulp down the humiliation. "Y-Y/n, I didn't-", you cut him off by grabbing your briefcase. "Your right... you don't need my help.... so just rot in here for all I fucking care. I'm just your useless therapist".

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

DONT FORGET TO VOTE LMAO 💜💜

Don't be a dry reader <3