TËN

"Why did you feel broken? Even though they took horrible care of you, why broken? And if your so broken Jungkook, then why want to stay here if the feeling is mutual?"

You jot down the questions, staring into his eyes. He gulps down the milk.

"Like i said before, it's better here than outside. Maybe Y/n...... you can try it out.....?"

He looks up to you with puppy eyes. Is he implying that you... stay in prison? You can't! You can't even survive a day without watching Netflix and he wants you to stay in here.

"I don't think so".

A small chuckle leaves his mouth. "Yeah, I figured. But, what could go wrong?". Um, you could possibly get SHANKED in this hellhole. You can starve to death, and you can die.

"You must be out of your mind. I can die-". A simple nod cuts you off. "Right, it's stupid".

That's one way to put it. Now he's sulking like a child who dropped his ice cream. Why does he want you in here? What if you can't get out? You huff and look at his hands.

"Do you have any tattoos on your back? Or somewhere else than your hands?".

He nods with a smirk. "I have some....in places. Want to see?". He licks his lip. Now he's perverted!

"No thank you". He lets out a chuckle and nods.

"Miss Kim, why don't you stay here.... Inside.... With me". Not this. Your trying to avoid any life or death situations.

"I don't think I could do that".

You can do that. You just need a way to get him off of your back. "I know you can. I read yanno".

You groan and look back at him, only to find him staring back at you.

"Think of it as an experiment, and plus, this would look good on your resume. It shows how far you'll go to save a client. Don't you want that?".

It's tempting, but no. You at least want to live till your 76. Gives you enough time to relax, have a husband maybe. Kids?

"Jungkook, I don't think I could handle in here".

"Stay here inside my cell with me. I'll protect you baby". Stay here? With him? In one cell? You can't trust him. His mood swings are deadly. He can go from sweet to horny any moment. You're shaking your head quickly.

"Nope!"

His face quickly makes a pouty one, and he's crossing his arms across his chest. God damn that robust chest. "Why?" He whines.

"You don't trust me?". He tilts his head.

Yes. "No..I don't trust people". That too. Jungkook is pretty hot? And your.... Not? You just have a Low self confidence. What would even happen?

"That lip bite is meaning something. What you thinking baby?". Great, now he caught you biting your lip.

Stop! Thinking! About! Sex!
"Nothing"
"Yes you are. Now tell me"
"I'm not Jungkook"
"You thinking about sex aren't ya?"

Your eyes bulge out, coughing nervously. He's won. "N-Not! No! Don't say that!". Nervousness spills from your mouth. He smirks and shrugs.

"Just try one night Miss Kim. If you don't like it, you can always come out, right?". That's true.

Risk it? Don't risk it?

Stay with him....?

What could go wrong?

No! "Not in a million years".

His brows furrowed and he pokes his cheek with his tongue, obscuring you. He looks hot to be honest. "

"Why not? If your scared about anything happening to you, just remember that you can always report them. Or sue for money. You are above us all".

"Why do you want me in here anyway? I'll just bug the shit out of you yanno?". He shrugs with a smirk. "I'm lonely...". That sucks. I'd be lonely too. "I'll think about it kay?".

A smile runs his face, thinking that he's won. "I said think, Jungkook. Not yes".

"That's always a yes for me, baby". The wink sends you over, making you look away.