FÏVË

You throw your briefcase onto your couch, plopping yourself onto it, turning on the TV. You take a glance at your phone, seeing 6 missed calls. You roll your eyes and clear the notification. It's another boring glum day inside your apartment.

You reach out to grab the dead plant on the coffee table in front of you. "Sorry Fred..." You morn for the small plant that didn't get enough water. Your super busy... so it sucks for him.

You go inside your dark, cold room and change into a large t shirt and small shorts. You go onto social media in a private account, looking for someone specific. Kim Taehyung.

Nothing. You can't find him anywhere. Huffing you lay into the cold sheeted king size bed. You're so alone.

+++++++Flashback+++++++

"Dad?"  Yoi back away, trying to make a run to the door. His hand stops you, picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder. "DAD STOP!!" He carries you to the bedroom and slams you onto the bed, unbuckling his pants ."Dont worry baby... Daddy is gonna make you feel good, just like I did with Taehyung".

You shake your head, controlling your sobs. "MOM!!" You yell once you see your mom at the door.

"How long will she take? Remember, she has to go to school so don't take long". You look at your mom with wide eyes, tears falling. "NO MOM HELP!!" She closes to the door shut.

Your dad comes up to you and covers your mouth with his hand.

"Be a good slut for Daddy...."

++++++++End of Flashback+++++++

"Evening Miss Kim. How was the job yesterday?" The man placed the coffee cup on your table, handing you the check as well. "It was good.... not scary", you lied. You were scared shitless and you know it. He smiles and looks at you. "People have been talking about.... you know. We haven't found him yet-"

"It's okay Suga... It's hard". Biting his lip, he looks around. "I'm here for you Y/n. I hope you know that. And... if you need to talk to me....", he placed his hand on top of yours. He's always been so sincere in things. " I'm here cupcake".

You smile and nod. At least someone is helping you out. Just being alone sucks. And now you need to interview a physco killer.. so yay! "Thank you Suga... I know your here. I'm just so busy now with work, that I don't even go out you know. And sorry for not coming on Friday-"

"Don't sweat it, cupcake. Work, work, and work is all you need to think about right now. I respect that". You smile.

"Suga! I need me some sugar packets!"

He averts his gaze to the table, nodding with his gummy smile. He looks back at you smiling. "Work calls. You look beautiful today cupcake, you should have your hair down more often. It brings out your beauty. Bye", he waves off.

Suga and you have been friends for 2 years. You guys went to college  together and you met in History class, which you found him in the back sleeping. He didn't really warm up to you at first, but that changed.

When you gave him 6 coupons to a massage place.

He immediately started to hang out with you. At first you thought he was just using you to use some more, but he actually liked hanging out with you. You kind of developed feelings towards him... but then he came out that he had a girlfriend: Jaslin. She was pretty, and perfect.

Although they didn't really seem together.

And then after 7 days you met her, he said that they broke up. You tired to comfort him, but he just acted like nothing happened. I guess that's his way with coping.

After the college thing, he graduated and his dad sent him to America for 7 months, but he got sent back because he told you he wanted to own his coffee shop. He couldn't do it in America because he said "my inspiration doesn't go there". Now he's a successful coffee shop owner.

His shop 'AD' goes global now, and he's pretty famous. People from all over the world come just to get a coffee from here. And a picture of course.

Your really proud of him. You don't know what happened with his dad because he never mentioned it.

"Ima head out Suga!" You wave to him, biting his lip and smiling. You walk out , collecting all your items.

"Bye gorgeous".

++++++Flashback++++++

"Where is she?" He muttered, looking around the campus. He soon spots you walking out of the building, wearing his favourite outfit that he loved on you. He chuckles on how clumsy you were, dropping all your books. "Is that her?" The girl besides him whispers. He hums with a nod.

A small black top, with some high waisted jeans and some converse. "She looks gorgeous today....", she hums. His gummy smile spreads once he sees you jogging over there.

"Hi Suga", You smile. He hums with a smile and looks to the girl. "Jaslin baby?". She nods with a smile. "You look pretty today", she blushes and says a thank you. They go in and start pecking each other's faces right in front of yours.

You look away; trying to find something else to look at. He continues to peck her face, making her smile. After a few minutes he looks around, pushing her off of him, making her fall off the table and onto the grass.

"Hey! Min Yoongi you douchebag! Watch my hair!".

He scoffs and looks around. She gets back up and starts pecking his face again, making him gag. He pushes her hands away from his chest, making her whine. "C'mon baby... just some more-"

"Jaslin stop".

She's gone...." he frowns.

++++++End of Flashback ++++++