FÏFTËËN

hi, so yes finally i'm updating this book!! i know i put it on hold and that was because i had some stuff to deal with, but i'm not letting this book go since some of you really like it!!

comment, vote, share. i love to hear your comments about the characters.

———

"I hope you know every word I said to you I meant." Jungkook looks at you with teary eyes, making you wipe yours. "I-I trusted you!! You lied to me! Your just like everyone else Jungkook!"

He shakes his head crying, his hands making a praying gesture and putting it on his chin. "N-No—"

You don't even want to be here at the moment, ignoring everyone around you two. You look up and see him crying, just like how he was when you found him in the room and he hadn't ate.

You take a glimpse at the couple on the side, but find the man beside the woman rolling his eyes at Jungkook, while the woman just stands behind the man. It looks like their his parents. From resemblance, of course.

He dashes towards you, grabbing a hold of both of your arms, pulling you towards his trembling body. "Please please please listen to me, Y/n. I... I was genuinely going to tell you but...", he stutters on his own words as his eyes are pooling with tears, along with yours.

"I hate you." Is the last thing you say, and run out of the room. Jungkook tries to follow you, but gets pulled back by his father. "Don't." He says. Chris see's you running out, quickly trying to stop you. "Did you get any answers—"

"Shut up!!" You yell in front of Chris' face, making him stop in his tracks and his face go blank. "Look at what you did, Jeongsan!! You ruined everything." Jungkook shouts, only making the man chuckle in amusement.

"Ah, Jungkook Jungkook Jungkook. I do pity you, I do. Do you think she'll ever love you? Someone as... awful as you? A killer? Who kills many, including her parents I must add," Jeongsan chuckles, while Jungkook's teeth grit. "You don't have a chance. She'll never love," he walks towards Jungkook, poking his sturdy chest, "someone", pokes, "like", pokes," you."

Jungkook's lips are now trembling, on the verge of crying again. "Shut up!! You don't know what your talking about!!" Jungkook shouts. Jeongsan chuckles, putting both of his hands behind his back with a smirk. "I don't think you know what's going to happen now, Jungkook."

"W..What does that mean?"

"Minjae will never come back for you, want to know why? Because you 'betrayed' her. One, she'll either quite this job, or transfer to another facility. Two, she'll report you, and maybe... just maybe have your sentence moved up. And that's if God's on your side, maybe.... Maybe she'll forget you. That's a plus."

Jungkook's face turns sad, and he's thinking. Maybe his dad is right. You won't come back. At all anymore. But, that doesn't make him from stop loving you. "You're wrong, Jeongsan. You don't know shit." Jungkook says.

Jeongsan raises a brow, shrugging and looking away. "You may be right, or not. But, we both know one thing is for sure." He says.

"What's that?" Jungkook asks.

"She'll never forgive you." He says.

———

"Did you do it?" A man asks from the other side of the phone. Sighing, the man nods. "Yeah. Hid everything too, in case we get caught." A hum can be heard from the other line. "That's good."

"Hey, you sure we won't get caught? I mean... we're literally changing his name, date of birth, family—"

"What I tell you to do has nothing to do with your life. You do what I say.. and get paid. Stop worrying, and do your job. Is that understood?" The man interrupts. Nodding his head, the guy on the line replied with a yes. "Good."

"All of this for her? You must be fucking delusional."

"Maybe. But... who cares? She deserves me, and I'll stop anyone who gets in my way of ruining that, starting off with Kim Taehyung."