SËVËNTËËN

———

———

He's inside, caged. He's so tired. He hasn't left the room for three days. He has eye bags, and looks pale and weak. He hasn't showered or done any social interaction. "Hey man, let's try to get up today hm?"

His head raises up slowly from the pillow, looking towards the door, looking unamused at the sight and laying back down. "Go away, Chris." Chris sighs deafening, walking inside the cell. "Look Jeon, I need you to get up. It's been days since you've been in your room, and your starting to smell. I cant handle being your personal body guard if you keep smelling." Chris says.

Shrugging, Jungkook scoffs and looks at the wall. "That's fine. You can leave." Raising a brow amused at this joke, Chris chuckles. "How am I supposed to be your role model if I leave, hm?" Chris jokes.

Earning a small chuckle from the boy in bed, Chris smiles. "See... let's get up and take a shower now. My nose can only handle so much." Jungkook softly gets up from the bed, stretching his back a bit. He looks around the room to find it the same it was three days ago. Looking down, Jungkook looks back up to Chris.

"Any word from her?" Jungkook whispers, his eyes turning a soft gaze. Chris shakes his head as a 'no', Jungkook nodding. Chris pats his shoulder, rubbing it after. "Let's go. You need some food, your starting to look like a skeleton. You know, once she sees that bony ass body of yours, she's gonna leave you."

"She already has."

———

His fingers is aggressively typing onto the phone, his brows crashing together as he tries and tries endlessly. "You good?" The man besides him notices his friend struggling a bit... looking stressed. A loud puff exhales from him, staring at the man.

"Fuck no."

"Oh?" The man asks, a brow raising as he dunks his donut inside of his coffee. "I don't get what's so important at 11:00 am. I know she's not asleep." He mutters, his eyes still eyeing the phone like he's waiting for something. He man notices it and tries to calm him.

"Hey.. maybe you should just give it a rest, man. Try again tomorrow, maybe she'll respond. Not sure if she'll wanna talk to you but...." The guy slowly looks up from his phone, eyeing the man and scoffing while poking his inner cheek with his tongue. "No offence, but shut the fuck up, Kev."

Raising his hands up in a surrendering position, Kevin looks away and scoffs. "Look, all I'm saying is that if she doesn't want to talk, then she doesn't have to. She just needs time, that's all." Kevin blurts out, looking up to his friend carefully.

"It's been enough time, Kevin. I'm done waiting. I've been enough patient with her ass and I'm tired of being soft. Now, she's either gonna have to deal with it, or I'm going to make her deal with it."

His voice sounds scary now. Kevin's eyes go wide and his face looks like he's seen something confusing. "You sound like you're a psycho, Suga. Just like one of them—", a hand slamming on the table cuts off his sentence.

"Never! I'll never ever ever be like one of... them!! Finish that sentence and I'll fucking cut your tongue off, get me?!" Suga yells. Kevin jolts back in his seat, but nods slowly while looking straight into his eyes. Fixing his sweater, Suga looks away and sighs.

"Now... I need you to help me." Kevin raises a brow. How could he help him?

"How? If you want me to do some crazy cult shit I'm out—"

"It's not that, calm down. You watch too many movies." Suga chuckles, but pulls out his phone again. He takes a hold of Kevin's, unlocking it and soon typing something, then handing it towards him. Kevin raises a brow at Suga. "What did you do?"

"I need you to call Y/n."

"And say...?", Kevin raises a brow, holding the phone near his ear.

"Whatever I tell you to say."