Chapter Five: Underworld Tour Begins

“If only I could always travel that way,” Daemon murmured to himself, straightening his shirt and jacket. “Just need to wait for…” At that moment I landed on his back, sending him face first into the ground.

“Um…are you alright?” I asked sheepishly, blushing violently. Sitting on his strong, yet comfy back.

“Once you get off me, yes!” he exclaimed, turning his head, showing the dirt that was smudged over his face. I crawled off his luxurious back. He stood up and straightened himself again. “You could have stuck the landing?”

“Well tell that to Randy, who pushed me in…or well down,” I replied irritably, thinking about that sharp nosed freak.

“He may not seem the best,” he said, brushing the dust off his sleek leather jacket. “But he’s absolutely loyal, and does everything he’s ever been ask. I know this, cause I’ve worked with that Randy for years.” I sighed.

“I never said he wasn’t, I just dislike him,” I said snootily, he just simply rolled his purplish eyes. “By the way, where did the jacket come from? I mean you weren’t wearing it before.”

He scanned his jacket, before looking back at me.

“Oh I took an extra stop before coming here,” He answered, already trudging ahead. “Come on, it will be dark soon.”

I glanced around; everything seemed to have a dampening shadow.

“It isn’t dark yet?” I asked worriedly, scuttling after him. He laughed.

“Well it will become darker then,” he responded, with a chuckle. I eyed his face, and suddenly I had to hold my tongue. I didn’t want to start rolling on the ground. Should I tell him about the dirt on his face?

“Ph…hah!” leaked through my lips. He swerved his face to me.

“Is everything alright there?” he murmured, surveying my expression.

“Well…” I said uncertainly, wanting to change the subject.

“Yes, what is it?” he said impatiently, so he could continue with his evening stroll.

“Your face…it has…” I gurgled, choking on the saliva that was storing in my mouth, at my attempt to keep quiet.

“What does it have?” he retorted in alarm. I took a deep breath in.

“It’s nothing, just nothing.” I replied, turning away from the view of his appearance.

We were obviously getting into the hell’s civilization. Creatures, some complete indescribable, were wondering around on their….leg things.

“Don’t look at them,” Daemon warned, knowing I was staring at these beings. “If you don’t notice them, then won’t do anything…” I gawked at him with worried eyes.

“What will happen if I do?” I questioned warily. He took one stern look at me.

“Just don’t,” he commanded seriousness in his voice. “It’s an experience you would rather not experience here. Though it would make it a more noteworthy experience…but still don’t do it”

Though he told me not to, it seemed he also told me to do it…

The town was filled with them, creatures’ shuffling through giant doors, and tall dark, brick buildings. They reminded me of school, minus the underworld as the location. But the creatures are like the students, sluggish and well scary. The constant gloominess, schools are always like that.