Chapter 56 Gala Party

Third POV:
"Oh dear goodness, I'm sorry you had to go through all that Sanji." "It's okay, it's my bad childhood past, but luckily Zeff took care of me." Sanji hug Y/n before he exit out from her house. Y/n head to the bathroom to clear her mind from those Vinsmoke brothers they touch her inappropriate. After she shower she change into her pajamas than head to bed along with her pups, her pups sleep with her to keep her company.

-Next Day-

"Alright students, class is dismissed." Corazon said, as his students pack up their supplies head out from classroom. Y/n went to her locker to put her school supplies in there "Hey" she jump in surprise turn around see Mihawk. "Mihawk, you scare me." "My apologize, I'm wondering if you like to come to gala party." "Sure, sounds amazing." Mihawk smile "Alright, I'll pick you up at 7:20." He walk away.

-After School-

Y/n made to her house, her eyes caught something front of her door. It was a box. She pick it up open the front door step in shut the door shut with her foot. She place the box on the table, she cut open the box with the box cutter. She open the lid, she was wide in amazed. She notice there's a note, she pick it up and read it.

'This is you be wearing for the gala party. See you there.

-Crocodile'

Y/n smile at the note bring the dress out from the box. Her phone rang from the table, she answer it.

"Hey Y/n it's me Marco, are you invited at the gala party?" "Yeah, Mihawk told me about it. You going too?" "Yep, me, Thatch, Ace, and everybody else are invited. Can't wait to see you there." "Yeah, see you and the others there."

-TimeSkip-

Mihawk stood front of Y/n front door, he wore black tuxedo. He took a deep breath to calm, he knock the door as it open wide reveal Y/n. Mihawk eyes widen see her in a dress.

"Hi Mihawk, wow you look handsome today

"Hi Mihawk, wow you look handsome today." Y/n smile at him. "Thank you, you look beautiful today." Mihawk said. A sound of bark caught their attention, they look down see the pups in fancy outfit.

(Snowy will be wearing this)