Chapter 6 Contest part 1

Third POV:
Y/N walking around the courtyard but saw Nami was sitting on bench. She saw her she was crying. She went up and comfort her and tell her what's wrong. "It's Alvida... she said some brag word.... that I can't.....win the beauty contest..." she hug Y/N tightly still crying.

Y/N already hate Alvida because she is a rude person, she always been mean and say some random words like bad. But she has an idea, "Nami, if I enter that beauty contest I would definitely defeat her for you". Nami look at her wiping the tears off her face. "R-really Y/N?" She ask. "Don't worry, your my best friend and their friend has their back" she smile. Nami gave her sadness smile and said "T-thank you so m-much!" She yell.

-After School-

They both head out from school and saw Robin was waiting them. Y/N call her everything what happen so she decided to help. They both to her car and drive to the store to buy something for the contest.

They all head to the clothing store and find a perfect outfit. "Y/N try this" she turn her head seeing Robin holding a bikini with floral pattern. Robin give it to her and push her to fitting room.

Y/N put on the bikini and look at herself. It was showing her curves and it was perfectly to wear. She step out the fitting room door seeing Nami and Robin were amazed to her. It made her blush that she wearing it. "Thanks Robin" she said and hug her. They buy it and head out to water park.

-At the Water Park-

Y/N sign up and head to constants room and change into her bikini. She look herself in the mirror but something was missing. She saw a lily flower on the flower pot so she came up the idea. She braid her hair and place the lily on it with a final touch. 'Hope this work, can't let Alvida win that she brag about Nami' she thought. "Number 16 your up!" The lady said.

She went up and saw Alvida was doing the pose. Alvida walk back to constants room but saw her. "You can't win loser" she said to her making her clenched her fist but she has to calm down. "Next up is number 16!" She took a deep breath and went up the stage.

She put on a beautiful smile and did a sexy pose. When the crowd see her there, it was a loud cheering where the guys fell head over her. She head back to constants room and wait for the judge to tell who is the winner. Alvida was cocky thought she gonna win but wrong.

The constants head up on the stage and wait for the judge to say. "The winner is.....number 16!!!!!" Y/N was impressed that she had won. Alvida can't believe that she won. "NO FUCKING WAY!!!" The crowd look at her seeing she throws out tantrums. "I WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN NOT HER!!!!! SHE-" but she was cut off that the security taken her away.

Y/N POV:
Can't believe I won, I did it for Nami of the beauty contest. The judge gave me a trophy and everybody head out so I went up to my friends open wide my arms and hug them. "You did it Y/N I'm so happy!!!" Heard her she was crying with joyfulness. "I'm impressed that many crowded people were amaze to your beauty" Robin chuckle.

I let go of Nami and look down the trophy that still on my hand but i don't need this. Hold the trophy right front Nami and she looks surprise. "For....me?" I nod and said "After I won that contest, I'll give this to you because you my dear friend so for now I won it for you and give you this". I smile at her and she was crying. She swiftly grab the trophy out my hand and hug me. "THANK YOU!!" Pat her back to calm her down.

Looks like she more happy that I won the contest for her. "Say, how about we grab some bites, there's a restaurant here" Robin said. "Sound great let's go" me and Nami said together so we head out and find a restaurant. Robin was leading the way and Nami was hugging my arm not letting it go.

Guess she really like to had a great friend like me. "Thank you Y/N your a great friend that I had" heard her whisper. I giggle and said back in whisper "Your welcome, that was friends are for" I smile.