Chapter 41 Merry Christmas part 1 (2020)

Y/n POV
I get up from the bed heard the alarm clock rang. I hit it get up from bed, I look at the window see it's snowflakes outside. I look at the calendar from the wall see..... oh yeah! today is winter break so that means no school! Since Christmas is coming few weeks I should probably give my friends an early Christmas gift.

I grab warm clothes for today head to the bathroom to change.

After I finish changing I head downstairs grab my bag and house key from the kitchen table before heading out

I walk on the sidewalk looking around to find a store to make a gift for my friends. I know I had a lot of friends like the Strawhat gang, the Supernova gang, Law and his friends and everybody else I know who are my friends. Gotta think of something to come up a perfect gift.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it! I had a perfect gift for them! Time to go shopping!

-TimeSkip-

I carry a lot of bags I need to wrap up for my friends. Once I'm at the front door I open it wide walk in slam the door shut using my foot. I place the bags on the kitchen table. Time to wrap them up.

I started wrapping them in wrapping gifts, after that I put my friends name on it first and put my name on it for last. Once I finish like an hour I put them into red large bag. I head outside walk away to give my friends their gifts.

-Strawhat Gang and Whitebeard family-

I made it to Mr.Newgate mansion where Luffy and his brothers are there. I look through the window to take a peek. I smile what I saw. I see they're setting up the Christmas tree. I see Luffy friends are there too helping Mr. Newgate sons decorations. I open the bag pull serval gifts place them front of the door. I push the doorbell quickly grab the bag run off hiding behind the mansion side wall. I peak see Marco and Thatch there see the gifts front of them. "Seems someone left us some early Christmas gifts for us!" Thatch said with a smirk. Marco nod his head and they grab the gifts walk back inside the mansion.

Now who I'm going to stop by?

-Katakuri-

I place the pink box front of Katakuri door. Inside was a doughnut cause he loves them the most and it's his favorite. He does had a sweet tooth after all. I push the doorbell hide behind the side wall. He open the door see his gift lay on the ground, he pick it up open it up. His eyes widen and his mouth drool looking at the doughnuts. Once he back inside his house I run off.

-Kid Gangs-

I place four gifts front of the door for Kid, Killer, Heat, and Wire. I push the doorbell hide behind the side wall in hurried. I peak see Killer open the front door, once he look down see them he pick them up in armful walk back inside.