Chapter 48 BBQ with the Whitebeard family

Y/n POV:
I fold my clothes while watching tv. I heard my phone ring from the table front of me. I pick it up and answer.

"Hey Y/n, it's Ace. Wanna come over? me and the guys are having bbq."

"Sure, sounds great. I had no plans today. I been there in a minute."

I hang up and quickly fold my clothes. After folding I head upstairs to get change, I open my closet to pick out an outfit that suit me for bbq. My eyes caught a sight. I grab a perfect outfit head to the bathroom and change.

After I change I head downstairs see my pups playing around on the floor

After I change I head downstairs see my pups playing around on the floor. I grab the dog stroller that was by front door. I grab the pups place them in the dog stroller and head outside.

About like few minutes of walking I made it front of Mr. Newgate mansion. I knock on the door til it open reveal Thatch. "Y/n! Glad you come!" He smile. He move aside letting me in. "The others are outside of the backyard." We head outside see the family there and....their backyard was big and had a pool!

"Y/N!!" Ace rush toward me open arms. Suddenly I was pull to someone side as Ace face fall on the ground that he was about to hug me. I look over see Marco "Welcome to the party. Glad you could make it." He kiss my forehead cause my cheeks warm. "And you brought some company." "Yeah, they had some energy inside so they want to had fun." I bring my pups out from the stroller place them on the ground and they run off to had fun together. "Hey guys! Food is ready!" Thatch called out.

We all took a seat on wooden bench, Thatch place the plates on the table and we begin to dig in. After I finish eating I throw the plastic plate into the trash can. I walk over the pool to dip my feet in since I didn't bring a swimsuit with me that I didn't know they had a pool in the first places. I sat down the edge of the pool took off my sandals dip my feet in feel them relax. I feel a tap on my shoulder, I glance over my shoulder see Izo. "Wanna join in the pool?" I shook my head no "I didn't bring a swimsuit with me." I tell him.

"Don't worry, I had something just for you. Be right back." He walk away leaving me confused. Not too long Izo came back and had a white bag in his hand. He hand it to me "The bathroom is upstairs and make  left turn so you can see the bathroom. It had double doors." I put on my sandals and head upstairs to find the bathroom.

Once I found the bathroom I went inside lock the doors. I was awe see the bathroom look fancy. I look through the bag see some kind a swimsuit. Well, time to get change now.

Third POV:
Y/n got out from the bathroom after changing, she head downstairs and go outside. She see the boys having fun in the pool like splashing each other and throw the beach ball. Izo was on the chair reading a book in his hand, he notice Y/n.

"Well I be, that swimsuit look perfect on you." Izo chuckle. The boys stop what they were doing look over at Y/n, they blush in red as tomato see her in a swimsuit.

"Where did you get this?" Y/n ask "Earlier ago I was shopping in the mall and found that so I thought I'm going to give it to you as a gift

"Where did you get this?" Y/n ask "Earlier ago I was shopping in the mall and found that so I thought I'm going to give it to you as a gift. It's your now." Izo answer. Y/n smile at him "I love it, thanks. You shouldn't have." "Your welcome."

"Damn! You look ho-OW!" Marco punch Ace on the head. "You look great in that swimsuit." Marco politely told her. Y/n step in the pool shiver feel the water was cold. About few minutes her body is now warm around her. "CANNONBALL!" Haruta jump into the pool cause a splash. "Oh it's on! I show you what a splash is." Ace quickly get out from the pool went inside the mansion. All of sudden he rush back outside than jump into the pool cause a big splash.

"Seems they're having a challenge." Marco said behind Y/n. "...Can you do me a small favor please?" Sure, what is it?" Y/n whisper into Macro ear. "Sound like a great idea." They stepped out from the pool and stand on the edges. "Hey guys look!" Marco called out give everybody attention. "Ready?" "Yup" Y/n step on Macro hands as he boost her up high enough, she did a backflip until she splash into the pool cause a biggest splash. The boys were widen and Whitebeard roar laugh.

Y/n got out from the pool smirk at the boys see them look shock. "That was impressive." Marco hand her a towel. She dry herself and wrap the blanket around her body. They took a seat on the wooden bench to rest, "It was funny to see their face." "Yeah, I got everything I recorded-yoi." They laugh.