𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

➪𝐴𝑙𝑙 sign language 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 be underlined.

All might is talking to my class as a whole, he brought us to this weird area filled with pipes connecting to one another in all sorts of patterns. Since he always talks so loud I can somewhat understand him, and my ability to read lips is improving. All I was able to make out was hero and rescue. He stopped talking and was about to leave, I quickly jogged up to him and tapped him on his hand. Due to his height, it was the only place I could tap him to get his attention without it being weird. He turned and looked down at me, once he saw me he smiled.

"I'm sorry to ask...but what are we doing?"

"Rescue training but as a race, the first person to rescue me wins."

"Thank you!"

"You should talk to your father about hearing aids, as a pro hero, hearing is vital."

"Yes, I will, thank you all might!"

I walked back to the class and stood in between Kaminari and Bakugou. There was a giant screen and Midoriya, Ashido, Sero, and Idas' faces popped on the screen. I assume they're the ones going first. Bakugou seemed to be as angry as usual today, it was a funny sight to see his hair, not spikey earlier today. But once he got angry it sprung back up. Kaminari nudged my arm so I looked at him curiously, Kirishima and Kaminari were staring at me.

"Who do you think will be first?"

"Definitely Sero."

"I'll bet you ¥500 Sero isn't first."

"You're on!"

I smirked and shook Kaminari's hand. We turned our heads to the screen and watched as they all raced each other to all might. Sero ended up winning, I smugly turned over to Kaminari and Kirishima, they whined and handed me ¥500 each. I put it in my back pocket and thanked them.

꧁𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙꧂

We have upcoming exams before summer starts, as to be expected. Aizawa said we'll have both a written and hero exam. I do need to work on my math skills, I've never been good at math. During our midterm, I came in 6th while Shoto came in 5th. So I planned to ask the person who came in 1st to tutor me on math so I'll pass the written part of the exam. And that just happened to be Yaoyorozu, but she already had so many people. I didn't want to add myself and bombard her so I walked up to Bakugou who came in 3rd.

"Excuse me Bakugou...?" I tapped his shoulder gently.

He whipped his head in my direction and glared at me, I slightly jumped but then straightened myself out.

"What do you want nerd!?" He glared.

"I was wondering if you could help me with this upcoming exam."

"Why should I help you!?"

"Because I need to improve my math..." I looked down shyly.

"What's in it for me?" He crossed his arms.

"Uhm...bragging rights because you made someone smart..?"