𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

⚠︎𝐼 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑤 𝐷𝑎𝑏𝑖, 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑙𝑎𝑧𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠.⚠︎

➪𝐴𝑙𝑙 sign language 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 be underlined.

꧁3 𝙰𝙼꧂

Staring at the dark ceiling of my room I lifted my arms up in the air and slammed them down on my bed next to me. I sat up with a huff, frustrated I couldn't sleep. I grabbed my hearing aids and put them in then turned them on. They rang loudly causing me to grimace and adjust the volume. With the ringing gone, I left my room and quietly made my way to the kitchen on the ground floor. I saw no one on my way there so that made me feel better about raiding the fridge for comfort food. I walked inside and opened the fridge, grabbed some food, and heated it up in the microwave. I felt too tired and lazy to use my quirk, I pressed 'cancel' as soon as the timer struck one and took out the food.

I sat on the counter and ate my food, looking up now and again to see if someone walked in. I finished my food and tossed the garbage in the trash. "Hiya! Whatcha doing in here at 3 am?" I jumped and turned around, scared that I got caught. It was only Kirishima. He walked up to me as I sighed in relief, he gave me a bear hug and gently kissed the top of my head. I blushed and looked at him confused.

"We said we'd stay friends remember?"

"Right, my bad."

꧁𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙꧂

I walked back to my room with Kirishima, he said goodnight and went into his room. Once his door closed I turned around and went straight to the elevator. I pressed the floor button that Shoto is on and waited till the doors opened. Once they did, I walked right to his door and knocked. The door opened and I saw a sleepy Shoto.

"Did I wake you?"

"No. I couldn't sleep."

"Me too."

"Maybe it's our twin power."

"Oh come on you know I don't believe in that. Natsuo just made that up!"

"What if he's right?"

"You're so gullible."

"Why are you here."

"Well I can't sleep so I was wondering if I could crash in your room?"

"Again? You do this all the time."

"Yeah yeah, can I? Pleaseee."

He nodded his head and stepped aside, letting me inside he closed the door behind him. He laid down on his bed and I laid down on the floor next to his bed. He turned on his side facing me.

"Good night little sister."

꧁𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐꧂

I looked at myself in the mirror of my dorm bathroom and sighed. I brushed my hair and styled it the way I do every single day. I stared at my hearing aids resting in my ears. I used my fingernail to tap on the glass of the mirror, I was able to hear the small taps. I sighed and carefully took them out of my ears and rested them carefully on my nightstand where I always keep them. Ever since Katsuki and I broke up I haven't been wearing my hearing aids to school, to go out, anywhere really. He was my first boyfriend and we dated for so long, almost a whole year down the drain because of some dumb fight about my brother.