𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

➪𝐴𝑙𝑙 sign language 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 be underlined.

*𝐼𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐹𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙*
𝐷𝑎𝑑 - (***)***-****
𝐴𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟                      𝐷𝑒𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒

*𝐴𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑*

"What's up dad?"

"I've done some thinking, I'll let you join an agency, but only if it's my agency."

"Why only yours?"

"So I know you're safe."

"Ok. Thank you, father."

"You're welcome, now come over to the agency Shoto, you and I have a patrol very soon!"

*𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 - 2 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 30 𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑠*

Before he hung up on me when I thanked him and called him 'father' his eyes looked glossy. I couldn't tell if it was his lighting or if it was something else. I got my hero suit and made my way to the agency as fast as I could. I entered the agency and met up with Shoto, I gave him a hug for a greeting. He hugged me back after a while, it's like he'll never get used to my awesome hugs. Our dad came and told us to get ready so we went into our respected bathrooms and changed into our hero suits.

Walking down the streets with father and Shoto was kind of weird. It was a mostly awkward silence between the three of us until our father started up a conversation. "So...how's school?" He kept his gaze wandering about, looking for villains. "Fine." Shoto responded in his monotone voice as he too, kept his gaze wandering around for anything suspicious. An ear-piercing alarm was sounded at a bank, I clutched my ears in pain and grimaced.

Shoto looked at me worried. "Turn down the volume." I nodded and turned down the volume. The piercing alarm soon became a mild ring as if someone's phone was being called. Our father motioned us to follow him to the bank to see what all the commotion was about. We stepped through the shattered window cautiously. Villains were robbing the bank, some citizens were held as hostages. I looked around examining the scene and I noticed a certain scarred person hiding behind the counter peeking at me.

"Run." He nodded and started sneaking his way out to safety.

"Oooh Twice!~ I got the money.~" Toga said in a sing-song voice as she skipped out of the vault.

Toga turned and saw us, she dropped the duffel bag and squealed. "Oh my God, you're the cute deaf girl we kidnapped a while ago hiiii!" She beamed and waved, father looked down at me then back at her, and began talking. He seemed furious.

꧁𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙꧂

Toga swung her knife at me giggling. Father was fighting Twice as Shoto was helping the hostages escape and call the police as well as the paramedics for the wounded. I put my hand up to block and shoot ice at her but she swiftly swung her knife and cut my hand before any ice was shot towards her. I hissed in pain and used my other hand to shoot fire at her careful to not burn the bank. She dodged the fire by jumping behind a counter the tellers would stand behind.

She popped her head out from behind the counter and frowned. "I'm done playing now." She said coldly as she wiped away blood from the cut on her cheek she received from the ice I shot at her. She jumped from behind the counter and pounced on me. Holding her knife in hand trying to plunge it into my skin. I grabbed her wrist and was struggling to keep her knife away from my stomach. I scanned around the bank as best as I could, I found my father still fighting Twice. It seemed like he couldn't see me struggling and Shoto was not in sight.

"D...da.." I tried speaking, to call for help from my father.

I tried speaking as best as I could, but it wouldn't come out loud enough or even understandable. Toga managed to cut my stomach, I hissed in pain again and moved my free hand to shoot fire at her. She pinned my hand down and smiled as she dropped her knife and took out some tubes. "Now I just need your blood but don't worry. I only need enough for a week's worth. Sooo you're going to lose a lot of blood. ~" She held the tube up to my wound on my stomach and watched the blood run in. Everything began to feel woozy and my sight began to become fuzzy.

I tried moving my arms from her grasp but I felt too weak. I even felt too weak to use my quirk. I tried looking around for Shoto or father and to my luck, I saw my father running towards us. Toga looked like a deer in headlights as she quickly got off me and ran away as fast as she could. My father collapsed to his knees and held me in his arms.

And that was the last thing I saw before everything went black.

☞︎︎︎ 𝐷𝑎𝑏𝑖'𝑠 𝑃.𝑂.𝑉

I slammed Toga against the wall causing her to drop the vials filled with (Y/n)'s blood. They shattered into a million pieces when they reached the ground. "You IDIOT I said the Todorokis' were OFF limits!" I half yelled, not wanting to draw attention from the other pesky members. "But we-" I cut her off by slamming her against the wall again, she slid to the floor with a groan.

"I don't want to hear excuses! They're OFF limits you hear!?" I yelled.

She began to cry and beg for forgiveness. I laughed and looked down at her, murderous intent in my eyes. "You're going to pay for almost taking my baby sister's life." I slowly extended my firey hand down towards her with an insane look on my face.

"Dabi please! No! NOOO!" She screamed.