𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

⚠︎𝐼'𝑚 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔.♡︎⚠︎

➪𝐴𝑙𝑙 sign language 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 be underlined.

Slightly embarrassed of having the possibility of being seen by a classmate of mine, I swiftly moved around on high alert in the small store. I grabbed the one item I came for and turned around to go pay for said item. But rather than having a smooth trip to the store and back to my room so I can pack and go home for the holidays, I ran into someone I know.

Katsuki Bakugou... The last person I wanted to see me with this particular item.

He looked at the shelf behind me and down at the small box in my hand and smirked. "You're a ketchup packet." He signed as he tried oh so hard to contain his laughter. I frowned and made my way to the cash register, him following by my side as he snickered.

"That's a good thing you know."

I tilted my head up at him with a confused look, signifying for him to keep talking. I handed the cashier the money and took my small bag from his hand. Katsuki and I walked out of the store but stopped in front of it.

"Because it means there's no firecracker in you."

"Firecracker? Really?"

"Oh come on we both know they'll get my quirk, it's the best one."

"Whatever lets you sleep at night."

I put a chocolate pocky stick in my mouth, something else I bought in the store last second. Katsuki eyed the stick then looked at me. "Gimme one." I nodded and reached inside the box, pulling out another chocolate pocky. I then held it out for him to take, he hunched over and went to bite it, making me feed him. However, before he could manage to bite it, I moved it just to tease him. I waved it around as he kept trying to snatch it from me. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Stop fucking moving!" He growled.

I stopped moving the pocky, he hunched over again and bit the pocky that was sticking out of my mouth. I froze and blushed my face feeling hot to the touch. He took the one from my hand and munched on that one as well.

"You're a tomato ya know."

Katsuki waved the chocolate pocky around to taunt me then took a bite from it. Snickering some more.

We made it back to the dorms, I quickly made it to my room as Denki and Kirishima held Katsuki back to try some gingerbread cookies they baked. I had a quick glance at them, they looked charred and rock hard. I packed some clothes in a small duffel bag to bring home, but since I still had half a closet full back there I just packed my favorite clothing. I slung my duffel bag over my shoulder and left my room, going up to Katsuki's door I taped a note on it and left.

The note says:

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑘𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡, 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑘, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑠. 𝐼 '𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑒' 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢. (𝐴𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑜.)

𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑠. 𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦!~

𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢! ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
-(𝑌/𝑛)

I waved at Shoto as I walked up to him he returned my wave with a wave of his own. Our dads' car pulled up and the driver came out and opened the trunk. We put our bags inside and got into the car after thanking him. After an awkward car ride, we made it home. Shoto and I got our things from the trunk and went to our rooms to unpack. Once we finished unpacking we said hello to our siblings and had plenty of small talks.

꧁𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙꧂

"Sho! Sho let's go visit mom. It's Christmas Eve and I want to give her the present I got her."

"I got one for her too."

"Cool so let's go!"

I grabbed his wrist and started dragging him towards the front door. He swiftly grabbed his shoes, stumbling a little as he slipped them on as I continued to drag him. We went to the hospital she stays at and walked inside. "Ah, the Todoroki twins! Merry Christmas! Your Mother is in her room." Shoto nodded and we went straight to her room. I softly knocked on her door then slowly opened it. And there we saw our mother sitting by her window, she turned and smiled her sweet smile of hers. I plopped down on her bed as Shoto closed the door behind us then sat next to me.

I happily handed our mom the present I got her, and excitedly watched her. She looked at it then back at me, a small laugh escaping her lips. She carefully opened the gift and held it up, I got her a framed picture of Fuyumi, Natsuo, Shoto, and me. Every time I visited her I noticed she didn't have any recent pictures of us so I made her one. She looked up at me with a big smile on her face, "Thank you, sweetheart." She sat up a bit and hugged me, I happily returned the hug.

She sat back down, Shoto handed her his present and so she opened it.

꧁𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙꧂

"Merry Christmas!~"

Fuyumi cheered as she pulled a string on a small confetti cannon. Natsuo grabbed the pile of presents from under the tree and handed them to who they belonged to. Each of us had three presents in total. We took turns opening our presents so the focus was on one sibling at a time. Once we finished opening our presents we thanked each other, put our presents in our rooms and hung out together.