𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎

➪𝐴𝑙𝑙 sign language 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 be underlined.

"Hey, Katsuki!"

Calling him by his first name seemed to catch him off guard. He looked at me shocked with a blush spreading across his face.

"What're you calling me by my first name for!?"

"Well, I just thought, since we're dating I might as well call you Katsuki. Would you rather me call you angry pomeranian?"

"I'm not an angry pomeranian!! I'm fucking human, not some dumb dog!"

"So can I call you Katsuki?" I tilted my head.

"Sure whatever."

This made me smile and giggle to myself, seeing me giggle made him relax. He looked at me with soft eyes, a small smile forming on his lips. As if he felt accomplished that he made me laugh. He turned in the cafeteria chair more so he could see me better. Classmates' conversations were heard in the background. Someone was walking behind me and hit me on the head with something hard. I turned around to see it was a cafeteria tray that hit me. And the person was Monoma. One of the people who was a sore loser when they lost against me during the sports festival.

"Sorry, your head is so big I accidentally hit it." He said looking down at me since I was sitting.

Was he still butthurt that I kicked his ass? It would be understandable since I made him look like a fool in our fight. I rubbed the back of my head where it was hit. It hurt pretty bad. I glared at him with daggers in my eyes. Should I burn him? Or should I freeze him? Maybe I should do both? I clenched my jaw tight as I felt my right arm start to heat up. The fire on my arm dancing around in fury, he saw the fire and looked up at Katsuki.

"Aren't you going to control her!?" Monoma said as if he was scared.

Katsuki was looking at him with gritted teeth, he looked like he was going to murder him just for hitting me. He shook his head gaining a smug composure. I was about to burn Monoma so he can have a scar on his face but one of his friends dragged him away. I used my left hand to flick a small sharp piece of ice towards him. It hit Monoma on the back of his head. He turned around and glared at me.

"Oops sorry, your head is just so big I accidentally hit it." I mocked.

I turned and looked at Katsuki, he was trying so hard not to laugh. I giggled which made him laugh. Once we gained our composure he looked at me with a small smile. "That's my girl." He said.

Butterflies flew in my stomach.

"So what's up?" He added.

"Remember how you beat me during the sports festival?"

A smirk grew on Katsuki's face, he looked proud that he beat me. "Yeah and? It was a challenge. I like challenges." This caused me to blush, my heart felt like it fluttered. I shook my thoughts away.

"I want a rematch. After school."

"You're on half hot half cold 2.0."

I looked at him and crossed my arms, raising an eyebrow at him. He rolled his eyes.

"You're on (Y/n)."