07| Chapter Seven

Jungkook's POV

We had great fun at the waterfall. Hana and I took turns playing the guitar as we played guessing the song's title among ourselves.

I did not expect Hana to know so many Korean songs being a non-Korean herself.

Thanks to her, I was definitely inspired to play guitar better. Drums too.

On our way back to halmeoni's house, hyung told me, "It's great to see you laughing like you did back then." He tapped on the back of my left shoulder a few times as he continued, "Don't be sad too long. We have lives to continue. You understand what I'm saying right?"

I nodded. What hyung said was true. I had the most laugh when we played the game. It had been so long since I laughed and smiled the way I did.

Hyung then walked faster to get to Hana and Areum who were walking ahead of us.

"Guys, what have I missed?" greeted hyung, making his way in between Hana and Areum.

"Oh oppa, nothing important." Areum answered.

Hyung turned to his right towards Hana. He asked, "Hana-ya, are you okay? Are your fingers fine?"

From behind them I could see Hana nodded her head slightly.

Hyung continued, "Ani, you often get blisters if you play guitar without your finger protectors." Hyung sounded worried. Hana on the other hand pulled her long sleeves down to cover her fingers. I guessed she did not want to show her fingers to hyung. Perhaps she already got blisters on her fingers. I didn't bring my own finger protectors with me so she had played the guitar with her bare fingers.

How long has it been since she play the guitar to have blisters on her hand every time she's using it.

Areum immediately interrupted without Hana even got the chance to answer, "Oppa, at what time the boat will depart?"

The whole scene in front of me made me wonder who Hana was in hyung's heart. He knew many things about her and Islam. On top of that he cared for her and even knew she would get blisters if she didn't use the finger protectors when she played guitar.

And Areum. She did not look pleased with it.

Could it be?

|¶|

Hana, Areum and hyung were getting ready to go back to the main island of Busan.

Hyung was talking to halmeoni in front of the house, waiting for both Hana and Areum to come out.

I was packing a few fried dumplings into a lunch box for them to eat while riding the boat. Halmeoni had prepared the dumplings while we were at the waterfall. She only put veggies inside knowing that Hana couldn't eat meat.

"Areum-ah! Hana-ya! Are you guys ready? We need to go now," called hyung from the front door. I was fastening my pace, getting the lunch box ready and putting it into a plastic bag.

As I headed out of the kitchen, I heard Areum's screeching noise from halmeoni's room. "Whattt? You can't be real. Hana-ya!"

I wondered what had happened.

A few seconds later, I saw Areum getting out of the room. As she walked out, Junghyun asked, "What's wrong? What happen?"

I was about to ask the same thing.

Areum told us, "Aigooo. I couldn't believe it. Hana lost her ticket. She couldn't find it."

Hyung was shocked as he uttered, "Mwo?"