|11| Chapter Eleven

"Hana-ya! I'm here!"

"Hana-ya!"

Junghyun, who has been waiting for Hana since early dawn, shouts his lungs out at the sight of Hana from afar.

Hana turns her head to Junghyun's voice direction when she hears her name being called.

She flashes a smile indicating her knowing of Junghyun's presence at the boat terminal.

Junghyun makes his way to Hana instantly.

Jungkook, who is on a call, has no idea that Junghyun is there already. He has his back facing Hana as he's talking on the phone.

It is when Hana starts talking to someone that Jungkook notices Junghyun's presence.

"Hana-ya, are you okay? How's your motion sickness?" asked Junghyun, looking worried while taking his jacket off.

Hana answers, "I'm fine, oppa. Thanks to Jungkook, he makes me feel better and I feel less dizzy."

"Jinjja? That's really good to hear," said Junghyun as he goes near Hana's back and puts his jacket over her shoulder.

It's kind of windy that Hana seems to struggle with her scarf being hit constantly by the surrounding air.

She is taken aback by Junghyun's sudden gesture but she dares not to say anything but utter a thank you to him. The cold breeze has been so intimately touching her skin that she really needs an extra layer of clothing to withstand it.

All the clothes she had in her bag are already worn since she spent two nights in halmeoni's house.

Jungkook notices Junghyun's action while speaking on the line with Jimin. They promise to get back to Seoul together earlier but Jungkook has a change of plan so he wants to let Jimin know that he will be heading to Seoul on his own.

By that means, with Hana.

"Arasso-yeo hyung, I'll be there as soon as possible. Bye." Jungkook ends the call as soon as Jimin relays the information to him.

According to Jimin, the first dance practice will start earlier than the initial schedule so he and Jungkook need to grab a taxi as fast as they can to reach Seoul immediately.

Jimin is already in a taxi driving from his house to the boat terminal so now that left is for Jungkook to wait at the taxi station and both of them will be on their way to Seoul once Jimin arrives.

But seeing Junghyun's antics just now causes a sudden rage in Jungkook's heart.

Why is the dance practice being scheduled earlier? Teacher Seung Deok sure has some difficult choreography to teach us that he cannot even wait for half a day.

I don't understand what's with the hurry.

And I clearly don't understand hyung's action towards Hana just now.

"Hana, I'm sorry but I need to get back to Seoul real quick." Jungkook informs Hana about his emergency.

"It's o-" Hana is about to assure Jungkook that it is fine and he does not need to be sorry about it, but Junghyun is quick to interrupt, "It's okay. You don't have to worry about Hana. I have promised to take her back to Seoul. Just be careful on your way, Jungkook."

"Arasso, hyung. I'll count on you. I'll be going first. Bye."

Jungkook raises a smile to Hana as he utters bye before walking away from her and Junghyun.