13| Chapter Thirteen

Jungkook is all excited thinking about meeting Hana. He has been waiting to come back to Korea even before the tour kicks off, because of her.

He was so into the concerts during the tour but

But what can he do much about his heart? It has constantly giving him the feeling of restlessness upon not meeting her after they both came back from Busan.

Being friends they are, Jungkook seriously wants to meet Hana often.

That's what friends are allowed to do, right?

Getting into a black coloured cardigan with a black t-shirt underneath, and a black beanie on top of his head, Jungkook puts his glasses on and finishes it off with a black mask on his face.

There won't be meetings in a restaurant this time because of what had happened in Kalkugsu Sikdang.

For Jungkook, it is better to meet Hana at Han River this time. Perhaps, people will care less being dark surroundings it is or too occupied to date with their special ones and will not pay attention to his existence there.

"Oh! There he is." Hana signals towards a man standing by the lamp post, facing his body to the beautiful scenery of Han river.

Following the direction of Hana's left hand, Young Jae spots a man who's standing alone wearing all black.

Hana has already received a text from Jungkook when he arrives there. With a picture of his surrounding that he has sent to Hana, it is not hard for her to look for him.

Plus he too, has also given some details on how he looks like.

"Are you serious right now, Hana?" Asked Young Jae before she continues, "Is he your new friend you have mentioned to me before?"

Hana gives a slight nod before asking, "Why? Anything's wrong?"

"That guy who's wearing a black cardigan and a black jeans, with a black beanie on his head and a black mask on. And a pair of shoes that is also black. In the middle of a black and dark night. That...that is your friend?"

Hana chuckles.

It is so funny to see Young Jae's facial reaction. She can't stop furrowing her eyebrows.

But Young Jae is true, somehow.

Why on earth did Jungkook wears like a man in all black in the middle of the night?

Hana explains, "I think he has his own reasons for doing so. Like I've told you, he's a famous person. Perhaps, he's avoiding people's attention...?" Hana shrugs. She isn't hundred per cent sure on the reasons she has just stated but let them be as they are.

The both then make their way nearer to Jungkook.

"Jungkook," called Hana, soft.

Jungkook averts his gaze from the view in front of him to Hana, "Oh, you're here already." A bright smile can be seen from his face as he lands his eyes on Hana.

It's been a few months since they last met.

The same eyes.

That sparkle under the dim light.

He has been longing to see.

But his smile lasts only for a few seconds when he realizes Hana comes with a company.

"Ouh..this is my friend, Young Jae. And Young Jae, this is Jungkook." Hana introduces Young Jae to Jungkook and the other way around.

Young Jae speaks out, "Annyeonghaseyeo, Jungkook-ssi, I've heard from Hana about you. Looking from upfront, you are very different from how I've seen you from television."

Jungkook smiles while returning Young Jae's greetings.

"I'm leaving for now. Hana-ya, later send me a text okay? Then we'll get back to our hostel together. Arasso?" Young Jae adds, hurriedly before excusing herself from Jungkook and Hana.

"Your friend, is she meeting someone? Or am I interrupting your meeting with her and another friend of yours or something? I'm sorry if I did." Jungkook asks.

"No. No. No. She's meeting her boyfriend. You don't have to be sorry at all." Hana corrects Jungkook.

Jungkook nods, understandingly.

She can leave Hana behind and just date his boyfriend until whatever time it will be. I can send Hana back. Safe and sound.

"Jungkook?" Hana snaps Jungkook out of his monologue.

"Eo? Shall we?" Jungkook suggests, as he starts walking.

"It's been so long since we last meet, right?" Jungkook asks.

"Yup. And it's been so long my guitar stays with you. Is 'he' doing fine?" Asked Hana.

"He? What do you mea-... Oh, this guitar?"