12| Chapter Twelve

"Got performance? Where's the venue this time?" Asked Young Jae, whose eyes are glued to Hana's outfit.

"At Kalguksu Sikdang, in front of our university. You're coming too?" Hana answers before shooting another question to Young Jae, while fixing her scarf before the mirror.

"Ahh. The usual place you guys did busking, isn't it? Hmm, I'm not sure. Hyun Sik wants to meet me tonight."

"It's okay. Have a nice date with your boyfriend then!" Hana wishes before getting out of the room, leaving Young Jae smiling over the thoughts of meeting Hyun Sik, her boyfriend.

"Good luck!"

"Jungkook-ah, eodi ka? (where are you going?)" Asked Taehyung, once he makes his way into Jungkook's room.

Jungkook is getting ready to go out. Hana had texted him earlier to come to the restaurant at 9 pm after she gets off from work.

I wonder what kind of work she's doing?

"Jungkook-ah, do you not hear me?" Taehyung gives a light smack on Jungkook's butt.

"Hyunnggg, mianhaeyeo, I want to meet my friend. Why?"

"Nothing. I thought you want to go out to eat then I want to tag along." Taehyung pouts.

"Mianhaeyeo, hyung. I'll treat you a meal next time." Jungkook feels guilty over Taehyung.

To enlighten the mood, Jungkook teases, "Arasso?"

"Ya!" Taehyung snaps jokingly upon hearing Jungkook using banmal when talking to him.

"I'm sorry, hyung"

"It's okay. Be careful on your way." Taehyung gently closes the door behind him after knowing Jungkook is meeting his friend.

Jungkook, whose figure is still standing in front of the big mirror which is of his size, admires his outfit. He's trying his best to not look like himself.

He wears a fit jeans with a big sized t shirt underneath a black oversized hoodie. On top of his head rests a round hat that covers almost every inch of his hair.

For the finishing touch, he reaches for a pair of spectacles over the rack and places it upon his nose.

I hope nobody will recognize me.

Jungkook's POV

To my surprise, the Kalkugsu Sikdang is filled with quite a number of people that consists of mostly students from Seoul University. That's what I think.

I deliberately reach the restaurant earlier than Hana had mentioned because I don't want her to wait for me.

As soon as I enter the venue, I am greeted by  a beautiful female voice from the microphone.

"To everyone in this restaurant, it is our pleasure to keep you guys entertained while eating. Please continue to support our band in the future. Lastly, without wasting any more time, we would like to sing Gee from Girls Generation. Hope you guys enjoy! Thank you!"

I gaze towards the direction of the voice to meet a group of people on the small stage who's preparing for the next song.

Lead Vocal: Aha,

Listen boy

My first love story

Ooh wo oh ooh wo oh yeaaaah