nishi-nishi supremacy

H-hi I'm y/n. I just came to Karasuno because my whole family was murdered by a speeding hOnking truck. It was labeled an accident but I'm sure it was a murder. I used to have a best friend her name was Joelle "Hamburger" Ellington the XI. but I called her Joey the homie. She died in a tragic accident of a sugar sniffing overdose. At least that's what my parents told me cause she died when I was 9. I came to Karasuno because I want to start a new life. I have long h/c hair and glowing shining in the dark magical mystic e/c orbs. I am 9'1 and I usually wear this outfit (will send pic. or not.). I-I-I'm shy and I get bullied a lot because of my s-stuttering. People say it's weird but I don't understand why they can't just let my live out my "y/n x someone fluff/angst/depression/abuse/tragic past/tsundere and shy reader" life. I applied as the volleyball club assistant manager. I actually used to do volleyball and was one of the best players in my country (canada cause why not and if you're not from canada I'm not sorry and I don't care go cry to your mommy you little ungrateful sucker be happy that I'm writing something for you actually you should be ashamed of yourself you little disgrace I bet you're so shy and awkward and you got no social life so you find comfort in 2D characters playing volleyball or 🥶icy-hot🥵 and looking at a screen all day makes you feel better go touch some grass and no this doesn't apply for me I have the 'simp pass' because I'm the author so no hate pls) but I got into an accident and broke my nail and n-now I don't play anymore because I'm s-scared of the court..

I wake up in the morning to the sound of my alarm. "AY YO WAKE UP YOU GOT SCHOOL TO DO YOU LITTLE BAKA IF YOU DON GET UP I WILL DO SOMETHING TO YOU AND YOU DONT WANNA KNOW WHAT!!!1!1!" my alarm screeches. "Ugh I should change my alarm this is getting old." I say as I get out of my bed and put my h/c hair into a messy bun. I make myself a 4-course meal for breakfast but I only have time to take an apple. What a shame.

I get to school and immediately I notice a boy. He's a little shorter than me - about 5'2 - and he hair flowing brown hair with a bleached strand in front. I start blushing but remain calm. 'OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS HE'S SO HOT I SWEAR IF HE'S NOT GONNA BE MINE I'LL GO K!LL SOMEONE😡' I think to myself. After school I casually approach the volleyball court. The memories cloud my head. I break down and fall to my knees. I can't do this. I don't want to make the same mistake again. I shiver and tears start rolling down my face. They fall onto the hard grey floor. I jump as I feel a familiar touch on my back. I smelled that scent before. "..HUH?" I freak out. "S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-senpai.." I say with tears still in my eyes. "I'm sorry I'm such a b-baka for sitting in front of the c-cou-" I suddenly stop. I can't say it. I can't say the word. "uhhhh you good bro..?" he says with his soft almost poetic-like voice. "I-I'm sorry" I say as I sprint into the volleyball room. I shut the door behind me. "Who're you?" said the guy there. I screamed like I had just been scammed and only received 30 fries instead of 31 and ran as fast as Lightning McQueen out of the room. I didn't realize the hot guy was standing right outside the door. I ran into him and we fell on top of each other on the floor. "I-I-I'm so so sorry" I tremble in fear. He's gonna hate me now.. "uhm" he says with his amazing-sounding voice. I look deep into his beautifully colored orbs. I fantasize about us being together while he looked at me like I just spilled my drink. "I'm so silly" I say awkwardly. "can you like.. move?" he says. I realize I have been laying on him. "I-I-I-I'm s-sorry I forgot how to s-stand up.." "What the.." he says. I jokingly laugh. "AHAHAHH AH AH AAHAHHHHAHAHA HAAAAAHHAHA AGGAGAHGSHHAHAHAHH I'm joking silly ehe" I heard someone say "That really sounded like my dying sister on her death bed while having a stroke" I laugh again. They're all so silly.

After a few weeks we all start being friends. They're so nice! I found out his name in Nishinoya. I jokingly call him Nishi-nishi. He always says "can you stop?". Oh silly. Don't you know I love you? And whatever happens,

N̷̡̛͓̞̲͖̗̱̩̦̗͇̹͕͖͉̠̥̮͋̓̏͂͑̄̆̋́͗͑̿̕O̵͈̩̔̽̏̃̏̀̆̌͗́͐̅̑́̏̀̇̍B̷̛̜̳͈̩̰͎̘̖͔̙̱͛̓̔̉̆̀̈̿̃͊̕͘Ȏ̸̧̳͖̘̩͚̣͖̳̰̝͕̭̦͍̽̅̐̄̏̽̔͘͘ͅḐ̵̛̱̞̳͚̯̦̼͓̫͔̗̪̫͚͕̒̉̏͂̃̽̕͜ͅY̷̼͈͉̏̓̊̆̈́̒̚͠͠ ̷̭͙͚̺̪͕͍͎̖̘̠̜͚͊̈̀̓̈́̂̈́̉̚͝͝͝ͅW̴͕̳̑̏̌͑͒̾̋́̀̈́̄̔̎̋̃̕͝͝Ī̵̧̡̛̛̠̟̰̾̒͆̏͂̈́͌͑́͝L̴̨̧̗̞̬̫̼͍͍̪̈͐̀̑̓͋̃̆̽̀͆́̈́͆L̸͖̾̆̏̉̍̆̽̈́̂̄̀́͘̚͝ ̵̡̲̺̪̻̠͔̜̤̣̲̝̋͆͐̓̏̊̄̆̆̂͌͘͘͝Ģ̸̨̡͙̣̲̳͍̠͙̩̺̟̘̲̳̔̈́̾̆̋̒͊̓͂̔͊͆̓́̕͝Ę̴̡̳͕̗̩̦̝̪̜͈͍̱̣̫̈́́̉͝Ť̸̢̥̻̤̺̻͖̮̌̍͊̿́̐̄̋̂̒͆̍̅ ̷̤͇̰̭̂̅̃̍̇͘̚͠Ḭ̵̢̯̞̠̮͇̱͐̈́͋̄̅̆͛̈́̏̏N̴̢̨̫͕̜͈͌̏̆́̀̽͆̈́͐͝ ̶̩̭͔͚̺̤̭͈͔̦͖͓̹̳̻͎̞̊͛͛͗͐̈͝M̵̢̡̛̦̱̈͐̀͒̔̊̀̈̊̓̿́͗̚͝Y̴̧̢̪̤̙̮̪̤͕̼̗̦͍̙̗̑̒͛̓͋̆͆͛̃͋̾͆̂̐̑ ̵̫̠̖͈̮̫̲̞̜̬͉̙͌̔̀ͅẈ̵̨̖̖͉̞̄̉̐̈́̿̃͗̓̈́̈̉͘Â̶͇͔̤̐̇̄͂̋͐͒̾͗̆͂Ỷ̸̧̧͚̺͔̺̯̹̩͚̫̜̔̃́́͋̽͗̋̕͝