y/n shorts: the mystery of nishi-nishi's search history

Hey hey. Y/n here. Today I decided to go to school. I secretly followed nishi-nishi all the way there. I've been looking at him while he's walking recently and I think I've mastered to mimic the way he walks. When we arrived I greet him and he stares at me blankly while I hear him mumble "everyone here missed you" with a straight face. "Aww you're so sweet!" I happily reply, jumping in his direction, as he moves aside and I faceplant on the stone-cold ground. Mmm floor.

I turn my perfectly-shaped and now bruised body to nishi-nishi, wiggle my eyebrows and silently whisper "submissive and bre-" before I feel a shoe stuffed up my throat.

The first lesson starts and I can't even focus on class when nishi is around. He's so distracting. I can hear the teacher calling for me but nishi is more important now can you not see that you uncultured ungrateful unfulfilled ungodly undelivered unlimited unthinkable underutilized brat. I'll pretend I don't hear her so she leaves me alone.

Finally the lesson ended. Time to go home. What do you mean 5 more lessons? No I'm not doing that. Well at least I'll enjoy break time with my husbando.

I walk over to his desk and hear the people he was talking to loudly sigh and move out of the way. How nice of them to make space for us. I sit on his desk and I see him take and unlock his phone. I've written all his passwords on my bathroom door so I can practice while I do my business. How smart of me.

He opens a browser and I immediately snatch his phone to view his search history

"GASP YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAVE A DOGGY AWW WHAT'S HIS NAME?" I scream so everyone can hear the adorable news

"GASP YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAVE A DOGGY AWW WHAT'S HIS NAME?" I scream so everyone can hear the adorable news. Nishi looks at me confused saying "what are you talking about I don't ha-" before he snatches the phone away and nervously laughs.

"AWW IS THAT A SURPRISE FOR ME??" I scream even louder than before while radiating a large amount of toxic radiation also known as happiness. I've never felt it after my parents we're ran over by a speeding hOnking truck.

"no it's n-" I hear nishi say before a loud thud can be heard, something like a desk being thrown to the ground.

"CHRIST Y/N SHUT UP" someone says loudly.

"MAKE ME" I scream back even louder as I jump down from the desk almost making it fall down on the innocent student standing in front of nishi-nishi's desk and almost knocking nishi's water bottle out of his hand, just spilling a little of the transparent liquid on his shirt.

I slowly approach the guy who yelled back at me and look up at him while he stares at me, obviously questioning my abilities. I look into his big "golden-brown" (i wonder who) orbs that have a little shine in them and whisper: "me, you, after school, in front of the volleyball gym.". He tries to add something but I'm already leaving the classroom to hype myself up in front of the mirror and pretend I'm a 16-year-old ex-delinquent with a blood type A who's 173cm and 65kg with a body mass index of 21,7 and purple hair.

After a long and boring day of school I make my way in front of the gym, pulling my arm sleeves up while walking dramatically pretending I'm in an action movie with cars blowing up behind me.

I finally arrive, to see that no one was there and my mega swag entrance was worthless. I look around. There's no one. Like literally there's no one there. "I studied nishi-nishi's training practice times and it was supposed to be 5 minutes ag-". Then it hit me just like that speeding hOnking truck hit my parents.

eRen yEA-

Nishi's practice was probably canceled due to the hot temperatures! No wonder everyone was sweating.

I start walking my way home before stopping by at nishi's house to greet him. I knock. No answer. I knock again. No answer. I kick down the door just like swat teams do and still no answer. "I'll have it repaired" I say to myself as I hear a spoon drop in the kitchen. I ninja-walk my way towards the kitchen so that I won't be seen. I silently peek into the kitchen.

I can hear slight breathing, the person seems to be nervous or out of breath based on the tempo and their heart rate is about 173 which is an awful lot so I'm assuming they're here either uninvited or they're scared of something. I can feel their presence. I take a banana from the basket laying on the dinner table to protect myself in case of an emergency. I slowly walk towards the noise. hA-

wait..

..Joey the homie..?

But.. wasn't she dead? I'm unable to move, as she speeds past me. I can't go after her, it's like my body is stopping me. How is she alive? And what was she doing here?