y/n shorts: rating haikyuu charcters

author-sama: GUTEN TAG SOVIET ONION. Okay so today I got our favorite mc y/n to rate haikyuu characters.
y/n: T-this is so embarrassing owo. You're such a sussy baka author-sama!
author-sama: I won't elaborate that further. Let's get started.
y/n: yAY
author-sama: okay let's start of easy. What do you think of Hinata?
y/n: ginger haired brat. If he ever had a girlfriend by some miracle, the only thing he would pay attention to is volleyball. Also he's overly annoying.
author-sama: Starting off positive I see. Well then. Kageyama.
y/n: tall, stupid and untalented. No wonder no one likes him. We don't care about your depressing past, we only care about the fact that you have anger issues. And you're an introvert. 5 in 1.
author-sama: well that's not any better. Okay let's be quicker I'll just say 2 characters. Daichi and Sugawara.
y/n: dead and chaos not in a good way.
author-sama: right. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.
y/n: archeologist and the embodiment of social anxiety.
author-sama: I won't question it anymore. Nishinoya and Asahi.
y/n: my love and my everything. Who even is the other one? And why does he look like a 30 year old man??
author-sama: sure I guess. Tanaka, Kiyoko and Yachi.
y/n: bald, pure beauty, embodiment of social anxiety 2.0
author-sama: Ennoshita, Kinnoshita and Narita.
y/n: their screentime is less than my will to live. (for legal reasons this is a joke)
author-sama: dontquestionitdontquestionit. Anyways. Oikawa and Iwaizumi.
y/n: his ego is higher than a hipster after 3 baking trays of brownies. And the other one is i n s i g n i f i c a n t.
author-sama: so original. Bokuto and Akaashi.
y/n: a literal child and the "mom friend" that can't deal with any of this
author-sama: let's just get this over with. Ushijima and Tendou.
y/n: kenji from bsd x the emotionless kid from gacha mini movies and a literal clown.
author-sama: there's a lot more but I'm not doing that. At least not today. It's 3:09 am. I should sleep.
y/n: b-but I want more TwT uwu owo

the end.
I'm sORRY OKAY I DIDNT HAVE THE MOTIVATION NOR THE ENERGY TO MAKE IT LONGER SO YOU'LL HAVE TO SETTLE WITH THIs. Why am I writing in caps..? Also take in account I wrote this at 3am. I didn't get any sleep that night. And I'm not planning to get sleep this night either. *bites lip*