adventures with nishi-nishi and y/n - training camp arc part 2

Spoiler alert! She cried and listened to driver's license. Like y/n I mean.

I stood in front of nishi-nishi's room. Do I knock? Do I leave him alone? After 2,7 seconds of procrastinating I decided to go with the third option. I went ahead and borrowed without permission a tiny speaker and played the song Monster by Gabbie Hanna. (I'm wheezing as I'm writing this). The sound echoed throughout the whole camp area. I could hear a couple hopeless souls loudly whining, whimpering, weeping, sobbing, wailing, bawling, howling, sniveling, squalling, mewling, bleating, lamenting, grieving, mourning, keening, greeting, boohooing, blubbering, grizzling, crying and calling, shouting, exclaiming, yelling, shrieking, bellowing, whooping, yowling, squealing, yelping, yawping, hollering, cooeeing, vociferating, ululating, roaring, screeching, screaming and some even yoo-hooing. I even hearing Tsukishima yelling "Can't you stop at least NOW?? It's 4 in the morning you idiot!!" I heard everyone but nishi. And then it hit me like a Beschleunigender Hupenwagen. Maybe I made a mistake. Maybe I'm showing too much affection. Maybe.. we should take a break. I just said silently as my eyes started to fill with a weird salty substance. What is this feeling? Is it.. g.. gu.. gui.. guil.. guillotine? Oh wait I mean guilt.

I avoided him for the next 3 days. Well it wasn't really avoiding, I just watched him from afar. I felt like he was happier than before. "Maybe I shouldn't be with him.." I say as I hear a muffled sound in the background. "Goodness gracious fINALLY" I ignore it. Probably paparazzi. They totally came here for me. *bites lip* I'm the prettiest here. And still no one wants me. SigH.

I go to the kitchen to go look at the filthy peasants preparing lunch. I notice nishi-nishi helping them. "Let me help too!! You guys shouldn't be doing such a tiring job by yourself! Go and have some rest!" Everyone leaves and that left me alone with nis- wait a minute. Why did nishi-nishi leave too? I was gonna be alone with him! SigH. I hate people. I hate everyone. Pain. All I feel is pain. Everyone is such a sussy baka. Everybody is toxic and fake. #brocken

I put on black eyeshadow and lipstick to say "I'm brocken because of all of you. You all are fake. This is my way to express myself so leave all your hate comments in the place called trash". I have a mental breakdown and cut my hair to fit my new personality. *muffled sounds in the background "hey siri how do you become an emoticon" "did you mean emo?" "isn't that the same thing?"* I go to Hot topic to pick out my new clothes to fit my new me. #br(ok)en

When I get back I put on my new clothes and go greet the fakes. "you're still here huh? I thought you left just like all the other fakes pretending to be nice." I say as the janitor looks at me like I was an uwu baka onion-chan. What a weirdo pfft.

I wake up in the middle of the night. I had a dream that I was sniped from a rooftop by nishi-nishi. Oh what a wonderful dream. (Oh to be stepped on. I'm joking. Kind of.) I could feel the bullet making its way through my head and hitting my brain. Then everything went silent. Did I die? Eh I'll ignore that. But it was 3am so I had to find something to do because I wasn't able to fall asleep after so much joy. I decided to go on a quick walk.

The thoughts we're running through my brain. I couldn't think straight. I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It was a figure. 'It looked a little like Joey the homie' I thought to myself, knowing that it was probably just a hallucination. I went back to the dorms. I shouldn't be up at this time in the middle of the night. I go to sleep, not knowing I'm being watched by someone, who I thought as dead.

author's note: this one's kinda short I just wanted it to be out as fast as possible. Enjoy it and be ready for a part 3 and pOSSIBLY a part 4. Then I'll hopefully continue with the original story. Goodbye for now. Sayo(yo yo homie joe)nara