adventures with nishi-nishi and y/n - training camp arc part 1

The training camp was near.  I was so excited to meet more of nishi-nishi's friends. I really hope they'll like me!!

It was the day of the training camp. Nishi told me the bus leaves at 13:00. Hmm I wonder, it's that a little too late? But that's okay.

I finally arrived at the place where the bus was supposed to be parked after 3 hours of walking but the bus wasn't there. Maybe they were just late? I waited for 2 more hours and realized - nishi-nishi probably said a wrong time and maybe they already left! Ahh how silly of me not to come a few hours earlier. Maybe next time. I started sprinting at the direction of the training camp to see my lover boy as soon as possible.

5 hours later I finally got to the final destination - the camp, but it was already dark outside. I was sweating, breathing like I've been smoking for 50 years, and basically choking on my own spit. I looked like a bulldog, just a little prettier. And I smelled as bad too! But why would anyone care. I ran with my last strength to see my bae. I ran into his arms. He pushed me away and everyone started throwing up on the floor and some holding it in, but failing. I wonder why that was?

Everyone went to sleep and keeping away from me for some reason. I guess they just wanted to give me space. So kind of them! I couldn't sleep so I decided to read a fanfic on my phone. It was fun until I found out I forgot my phone and screamed as loud as I possibly could. Everyone woke up and I immediately pretended I was asleep. Haha it was so fun to hear their faces. I went on a quick jog to grab my phone from my house. I came back 10 hours later at 11 AM with my phone. Everyone saw me coming as soon as they heard the music.

"aisaretai. uYAMUYA SAYONARAAAA KARUI MEMAAAAAAAI. ANATA NO INAI GENSHOUKAAAAAAAAI. DAREMO YO MENAAAI KAARUUUTEEEEEEE. JIISHIKI AFUREDAAASHIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEEE." Oh how I love this song. "oh no calamity is back. nO ONE MISSED YOU!!" "Oh lawd she comin" "nOOOOO I got so happy I thought she was gone!" "wAIT A MINUTE SHE'S BaCK??!?!?!:?,!;!!;" "she's so lame. Like come on even Trashykawa is funnier." "toORU oikAWA's faVOURITe fOOd is milKBREAD. hiS pErSONAl mOTTo is 'iF yoU'RE gONNA Hit it thEn hit it tiL it brEAKsSssSSSsSSssS'" "whO even is thAt??" "mAI-SANNNNNN! SKIDAAAAAAA! SKIDA SKIDA SKIDA SKIDA SKIDAA! MAI-sAN SKIDAAAA!!?!!€!" "Mai-san best waifu" "nonononono Ganyu best waifu" "..what about Diona?" "THAT'S A CHILD YOU PEDO" "I meant the unincorporated community in Coles County, Illinois, US.." "I'm sorry wHAT" "why is that the current theme.?" "what's one thing worse than a r@p!st." "gAsp A CHILD" "nO-"

okay okay enough

The matches began and I was watching with excitement as Hinata and Kageyama used the new quick. Or not I don't remember. They we're cool I guess. okAy bUT NISHI-NISHI WOW. Gorgeous. Amazing. And then there was the other guy. He was sOOOoOoOoOooO hOt. I didn't know what his name was but I was going to ask him later. "Hey gorgeous what's your name?" "Y/n why are you talking to a tree..?" "Oh don't be rude to him! Wait where are my glasses? Oh right here. Oh LoOk A tReE wHaT's It DoInG hErE??" I spent the day looking at the sky hoping someone would notice me so that I can use my pickup line on them. "Y/n you're gonna get a heat stroke if you keep laying here. You've been here for 4 hours. Are you okay?" Kiyoko said "oH hey Kiyoko didn't see ya there. Are you a tree?" "no..?" "Because you're bLOCKING MY VIEW MOVE A LITTLE I'M LOOKING INTO THE SUN SO THAT I CAN BLIND MYSELF BECAUSE YOUR BEAUTY SURE ISN'T BLINDING BUT IF I KEEP LOOKING AT YOU IT'S GOING TO HAVE THE SAME EFFECT AND I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT YOU ANY LONGER. Ahaha I'm joking. Maybe." I laugh and accidentally snort a little. "..uhm anyway you should get back inside but I won't stand in your way." she says confused what just happened but looks like she doesn't really care.

Everyone was avoiding me for some reason. I saw this guy there named Kooroo? Kooru? Kooperation? Kopfschmerzen? Können? Kommt? Kofferraum? eREN YEAGAAAAA. Why is my keyboard suddenly speaking German? Beschleunigender Hupenwagen? Haha Google Translate is entertaining. Oh right I've been informed that his named is Cuckoo. Good to hear. So Cuckoo and this Bokuto guy are like friends or something I don't know the only thing I'm paying attention to is my boyfriend uwu. So he was saving some goals and I felt like he was a little worse than usual. Before we had started dating I used to stalk him, during and after practice. He was much better at saving the ball before. Maybe I should give him more  s   p   a   c   e. Meh. No. Like seriously what if he starts seeing someone???!?!????!!!?? I'm not stupid. YAre yAre. What a pain.

What will happen next? Will y/n confess her love to Nishinoya even though they are already dating? Will she break down and cry to the song driver's license? You'll find out in the next chapter!! yay..