Fight Song

A/N: I RECOMMEND LISTENING TO FIGHT SONG BY Rachel PLATTEN FOR THE FULL EXPERIENCE!

The next day, you're walking to school as Ami's sidekick, George, approaches you. "He is not as hot as Ami," you think, "but he is okay."

George looks deep, deep, into your brilliant blue eyes. You notice that he also has blue eyes. They're good, but you cannot get Ami out of your head. She's such an alpha.

He bites his top lip, and puts his chin between his thumb and index finger. He thinks he looks cool. He, in fact, does not.

"Hey, y/n!" he says coolly.
"H-hello..." you stammer out.
He clears his throat. "So, Ami told me you guys spoke yesterday."
"Uhh, yeah?"
"Yeah," he frowns. "Too bad. She doesn't like you back."

W-w-what?!

You feel like crying. First of all, how on earth did George know about your humongous juicy crush on Ami? Secondly, why would he say that? That rat bastard!

You run away, heart pounding, eyes burning from the tears threatening to spill. Your luscious brown locks flow out behind you in the crisp spring air, as you make for the roof. Clambering up, you're finally alone.

You take a seat near the edge, tears now sliding freely down your face. Taking a deep breath, you begin to sing.

"Like a small boat..."

It comes out shaky at first, because you're crying like a little bitch.

"On the ocean."

You suddenly find you have a natural gift for singing.

"Sending big waves,
Into mo-"

A strange wailing drags you kicking and screaming back to reality.

"Y/n!" they call, "Get down from there!"

You gasp as you realise who is there...

STAY TUNED!