The End of Chaya Question Mark?

You glanced over at George. He looked kind of worried.

Ami grunted and beckoned Chaya over, swinging the bat. Chaya obliged and took a few steps towards her.

You and George watched the scene unfold. A knot of anxiety sat at the pit of your stomach. You felt George's hand slowly link with yours, his palms clammy. You met his eyes and he bit his lip at you. You squeezed his hand in a way that you hoped was reassuring.

Ami began to speak, breaking the tense silence.

"As you all know, I'm in the Mafia."

She swung the bat over one shoulder, eyes swivelling between the three of you. You were very scared!

"I've been ordered to do something. I'm not sure you're all gonna like this- especially you, y/n."

Her eyes met yours and a shiver ran down your spine. She smirked.

"I've been ordered to take Chaya out."

A devilish grin spread accross her face as the three of you gasped. Chaya began to sob and beg.

"No! Please, spare me!"

Ami turned to her and raised the bat, preparing to strike.

Then, an amazing thing happened. She lowered the bat, laughing. It felt good to hear her laugh again.

"Jokes, haha! Not like that, silly goose!"

What...

Ami proceeded to get down on one knee, taking one of Chaya's hands in her own.

"Chaya, I know I said I only liked anime boys. I'm sorry I turned you down. Wanna go on a picnic?"

Chaya was ecstatic! She began to leap about and smile.

"Yes! I will!"

Ami stood up and wrapped Chaya in a warm hug. They then started to spin in a circle with their hands linked and were singing Line Without a Hook.

It was a beautiful moment.

They were truly meant to be. Despite all of your past feelings for Ami, she looked happy, and that made you happy. Besides, you had George.

You turned to him with a smile, still holding his hand.

"Hey," he said shyly.
"Hey sexy," you said boldly.

The two of you left the park, leaving Ami and Chaya to do their strange dancing together.

It was gonna be okay...

STAY TUNED!