Bad Dream

One day, Ami and George come up to you. Their hands are linked and their faces are plastered with sweet smiles.

"Y/n, we have news!" George exclaimed.
"We wanted you to be the first to know!" Ami beams.

"We're officially dating!" they said in unison.

...

You woke up in a cold sweat, your satin bedsheets clingy and hot. You sat up, panting.

Just a bad dream...

You checked the Lightning McQueen clock on your bedside table. The time read 7:54am, oh no! You were going to be late for school!

You shoved clothes on, showered, and prepared and ate a full English breakfast in just 20 minutes flat.

You bolted out the door, tripping over your own feet. Thank goodness Ami wasn't there, she'd think you were a total klutz!

You got there just in time for your first lesson, which was double art. You took your seat beside Chaya.

"Goodmorning," she said politely.
"Mornin'" you grumbled.

You started to work on your current project, but something else was on your mind. That dream you had...

What did it mean?

"What's up?" a voice next to you pipes up, making you jump.
"Oh, hi, Ami." Chaya says.
"H-h-hi..." you mutter, looking anywhere but at Ami.

Brutal, uncomfortable silence.

"Y/n, can I talk to you?" Ami asks softly.

You nod, following her outside. The teacher objects and gets sad but he gets accused of being "sussy" and goes quiet.

Finally, you look up at her. She looks as beautiful as the last time you saw her. She looks hench and cool, not to mention super chad-y. You observe her signature Heelys, and smile, finding it endearing. Weird.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry," she begins. "Sorry for ignoring you. But we really can't be friends."

Your jaw drops to the floor!

WHAT?

"I said I'd protect you... y/n, this is the only way! Please, move on from me."

Your eyes fill with sad tears. She pats your shoulder awkwardly.

"Give George a chance... for me..?"

"But I'm in my hating George arc!" you sob.

"Well get out of it!" she growls, she is such an alpha.

You shake your head and run away, tears flowing freely down your face. Many fell on the floor. Ami calls after you desperately.

"I can hear you... but I won't!"

You push through a crowd of teachers.

"Some look for trouble, while others don't..."

"There's a thousand reasons, I should go about my day."

People call after you.

"Ignore your whispers, which I wish would go away!"

You sit under an apple tree. Clay heads lay in the grass around you, and a wiener.

"Aaaaah-aaaahhhh..."
"OoooOoooOohh..."

You cry into your hands.

But then... a voice?

"Y/n? Hey, it's George..."

STAY TUNED!