New Beginnings

You decide to leave the green door alone. It looks ominous. You go home.

Weeks pass, you hardly speak to Ami. George tortures you some more, but you find yourself getting quite close to Chaya.

She's sweet and hot, not to mention hilarious. At times, you get on with George, too.

He begins to open up slightly. You see a softer, more vulnerable side of George. He isn't all nasty big boss bully boy.

It all started in year 7, when George wasn't the bully but bullied. He was a loser and stupid, not much has changed, but it gave him a tough exterior.

You could liken George to an egg, really, because he had a tough shell and a gooey inside. He was also yellow.

One day, he sidles up to you.
"Y/n, please can I talk to you?"
You nod, and he drags you aside.

"This is serious," he says solemnly.
You nod again, listening intently. Ears quivering like a little mouse.

He takes a breath. "Y/n... I-" his voice falters. The conversation breaks off into uncomfortable silence.

You nod, prompting him. Avoiding eye contact, he continues.
"I just wanted to say that I-" he ponders and seems to change his mind.
"Ami does not like you, you're a loser!" he shouts in your face and runs off laughing.

Your hands ball into tight fists. You really thought he was gonna say something nice...

"I'm starting my I hate George arc," you mumble, tears spilling from your glossy blue eyes, wetting your perfect lashes.

I HATE GEORGE!!!

From that moment onwards, you swore George as your mortal enemy...

STAY TUNED!

A/N: I DON'T HATE GEORGE! HE IS OKAY! :)