Chapter VII: My first symphony

Dazai's pov-

Chuuya sat behind me and directed on which strings should I put my fingers on.

-This chord is called C.- He taught me.

He streched his arm to the body of the guitar and played the chord.

-Now you try to play it.- He instructed.

-Okay.

I brushed My fingers through the strings. The sound vibrated in my ears.

-Good job. Now put this finger here...- Chuuya pointed to other strings where I need to put my fingers.

He taught me how to play for about 45 minutes. I learnt how to play "Another one bites the dust"  by queen chorus. Of course, I wasn't great at it but it was a start.

-Come on, let's try it one more time.- Chu said.

I played everything slower but with no mistakes this time.

-How was that?- I turned to Chuuya who was still behind me.

-Not bad. Though you could try to play it faster.

-Thanks, for teaching me...

-Yeah, no problem...

We stared at each other for a minute or so. I wondered if he was thinking the same thing as I was... This question was quickly answered by a kiss! I put my hand on his cheek, leaning closer towards him. Chuuya's lips were so soft. My hand traveled from his cheek to his hair and I brushed through it lightly. He broke the kiss by putting the guitar to the side, then sat on my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck, facing me. I went in again. Chuuya bit my lower lip.

I wished this kiss would last forever. I didn't want for it to end. But sadly it did - Chuuya got back, gasping in for air. After that he put his head on my chest. I probably looked like a tomato but I didn't care. All I wanted was Chuuya...

Chuuya's pov-

We kissed?!?!? I was freaking out while trying to look calm. I didn't even know I had feelings for him until a few minutes earlier. Dazai put his chin on my head, one hand on my waist and the other in my hair. He lightly stroked it, making me relax even more. I didn't want to leave his arms ever. All I wanted was Dazai...

Unfortunately, Dazai's mother called downstairs for dinner. We separated and climbed down. The three of us ate dinner in silence, which was filled with awkward stares between me and Dazai.

-So, Chuuya, tell me, what do you do in your free time?- Dazai's mom asked.

-Oh, umm... I like to listen to music and I play a little...- I said quietly. I didn't want to reveal anything about my real job.

-What instrument do you play?

-I play the piano, electric guitar and violin.

-Oh, so you're planning on being a musician?- She kept asking.

-Not really. I haven't really decided what I want to be.

-I think you would be a great musician.- Dazai added.

I blushed like the 5th time today.

-And what about you Dazai? What are you going to study?- I asked.

-I'm thinking of studying in law major.

-Oh, you like that kind of stuff?

-Yeah, Dazai used to watch and read those murder mysteries since he was 8-years-old.

-Cool, I like murder mysteries too.

-Oh, you two make a great pair.- His mother awed.

-Mooom~. Please don't embarrass me again.

-Yeah, okay boys. I'm gonna go wash the dishes, you can finish eating.- She stood up and walked to the kitchen.

We finished the dinner and I was about to head out.

We were standing by my motorcycle. It was already dark outside. The stars looked like small gems in the sky. There was not a single cloud so the dark blue sky was clear. Me and Dazai were talking before I drived back home.

-So, tomorrow, after school we could go over to my house.- I offered.

-Yeah, sure. And also I really wanted to go to that new cafe that opened not too long ago. Like on a d-date maybe?

-Oh, yeah, sure. Umm I would love to. So, see you later then. Goodnight.- I kissed him on the cheek.

- Goodnight, Chu-chu~. See you at school.

I drived away from him, leaving him standing alone. This was the best evening ever.

-705 words

Or was it? Lmaooo I love teasing people. I know this one's short too but you got what you wanted. Next chapter should be longer.
-Riuy<3