Chapter XIII: All the things he said

Dazai's pov-

Chuuya gave me a ride home that evening. I knew that when I get back my mom will be mad because I haven't been answering her texts and calls. I rang the doorbell while Chuuya was standing behind me near his motorcycle.

My mom unlocked the door and opened it.

-Oh my god, Dazai, where were you?!? I was so worried.- She hugged me.- Why weren't you answering my texts? Did something happen?

-Come down, mom, nothing happened. I just spent the night at Chuuya's.

-But you could've at least gave me a call.

-Yeah, I know, I know.

She sighed.

-And how do I deal with teen boys? Ok now go inside, we'll talk later.

-Okay... Bye, Chuuya~

-See you tomorrow!- He answered.

I closed the door and went to the living room.

-Now you have to explain yourself!- She yelled.

-Okay, okay. We were hanging out at Chuuya's and we didn't even notice how late it got, so I just spent the night there... And I forgot I had my phone on mute...

-That's it? Look, I'm happy that you're safe but don't ever scare me like that. I was thinking of calling the police. You're grounded for a week.

-But mom, the next week is the holidays week!

-Exactly. Now go to your room!

I went upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed, took the guitar and started playing the song Chuuya taught me when I heard something hit my window. I opened it and saw Chuuya standing in my yard.

-What are you doing here?- I whispered so my mom wouldn't hear.

-I heard your mom yelling that you're grounded so I came to lift up your mood.

-I appreciate it but how are you gonna come up here?

-By climbing the wall, duh.- Chuuya easily walked up the wall to my window.

-You know, I still can't get over the fact that you can do that.

-Yeah, you'll get there someday.

-Hopefully.

Chuu climbed inside through the window and kissed me on the cheek.

-I see you're playing the guitar.- He pointed to the instrument on my bed.

-Yeah, I'm still learning to play better ''Another one bites the dust''.

-Okay, do I need to play it again so you could copy the finger movements?

-Yeah, that would be cool.

Chuuya played the whole song perfectly and then taught me the fingers placements. After I learned this song, Hat rack taught me some easy riffs. It started to get late so I needed to get ready for bed. Thank god, I have a separate bathroom which connects to my bedroom because I really don't want to run into my mother.

-I have to bathe now so you can wait here. Unless...- I said.

-Unless what?

-Unless you want to join?

-Yeah, keep dreaming about it.- He crossed his arms.

-Well, you're the one missing out.- I smirked. I saw him blushing but Chuuya turned away.- Are you sure?

-Well...

-Okay, let's go. I pulled him by the wrist.

Chuuya's pov-

He just grabbed me and pulled me to the bathroom. It was big and white. On the left there was a sink and a mirror and at the back there was a shower. Dazai turned to the door and locked it. Then took off his shirt. Now he turned to me.

-Are you shy? You know I've seen you without a shirt on.- He teased.

-Yeah, yeah. I'm just, how do I say this, not sure this is a good idea.

-Don't worry, if you're not comfortable you can keep your underwear.

I turned to the color of a tomato.

Dazai started to unwrap his bandages. It revealed a little bit muscular body which was covered in scars. (A/N I don't know what's actually behind the bandages so I'm creating my own hc.)

-Oh my god, Dazai, where did you get them?- I lightly touched a scar on his neck.

-Oh this, yeah, I had an abusive father... But it's okay now, he's gone...

-I'm so sorry.

-It's really okay.- He smiled.- Are you going to shower with your clothes on?

-N-no.- I took off my shirt and as I was about to take off my pants, I saw that he was looking at me.- Come on, maybe don't stare at me.

-Oh, sorry, just admiring your beauty.- He grinned and I was now blushing red as blood. Dazai lightly touched my cheek.

-You know you look a bit sick. Are you or are you just warm because of how hot I am?- He laughed and I joined in.

Dazai took of his pants, revealing his black boxers. He looked at me with an encouraging look in his eyes. I knew I had to go next. I slowly zipped up the zipper and took off mine. We got in the shower but because it was a bit cramped my chest was touching his. Dazai turned on the water and it ran down our shoulders. The water was a bit warm - just the right temperature, but with Dazai there it seemed hot like in hell.

-So is it that bad?- He asked and grabbed my chin with his thumb and his index finger.

-No, it's just really cramped in here.

-Really, well I see that as a good thing.- He smirked once again.

-And I didn't say it was a bad thing.

-Oh, really?

-869 words

Sorry if this chapter seemed boring but next maybe will be interesting ;)

-Riuy<3