Chapter IX: Your words

Chuuya's pov-

Dazai turned me over and pinned my hands onto the bed. I helped him take his shirt off, revealing his torso wrapped with bandages. Dazai slowly traveled from my lips, down to my chin and then my neck. When he found my weakness I moaned quietly. Dazai probably heard that and kissed all over that spot, then lightly bit my skin, leaving traces.

After that he came back to my lips and teased me by touching them with his thumb. Then lightly brushed them with his own lips and deepened the kiss while lifting my chin up with his hand. Dazai slowly got back and sat up. I did that too and now we were facing each other while sitting up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, staring into his light brown eyes. He put his arms on my waist and pulled me closer, then slowly kissed my forehead. I laid my head on his chest. Dazai fell backwards so we would lay down.

I loved his sweet scent, his light careful touch, his comforting glances and his genuine smile. I loved everything about him.

We cuddled like this for another 30 minutes or so. After that I got up and put on a shirt.

-Where are you going?- Dazai sat up. He was still shirtless.

-I'm gonna go make something to eat. You want some?

-Sure. What will you be making?

-I don't know yet. I'll see what I have in my fridge.

As I said that I walked off into the kitchen.

Dazai's pov-

After a few minutes I got bored so I went to the kitchen to see what Chuuya is making. The smell of cooked chicken, sweet pepper and some other spices filled the room. I saw Chu standing near the stove and mixing a pot, where steam was coming from. I quietly walked behind Chuuya, hugging him from behind.

-Chuuyaaaa, I'm bored... And hungry...

-God, you are clingy. Try this.- Chuuya gave me a spoonful of curry. I tried it.

-Wow, it's really good!

-Really?

-Yeah, just let me do the rest.

I stood up in front of the stove and added some more spices. After I finished, I served it with rice onto plates. We ate while talking about different topics like what tv show is the best, which manga is the most well drawn and what are the best songs to jam to?

After we finished, we cleaned up and washed the dishes. I got dressed.

We went out for a walk to the city. It was already getting late. Sun was getting down little by little, illuminating everything in it's path. We slowly walked holding hands and laughing at each others jokes. Turns out Chuuya has a great sense of humor.

We stopped at a park. We sat on a bench. Chuuya opened his backpack and took out a bottle of rosé wine. We didn't even care and drank from the whole bottle sharing it. We drank and talked until sun got down, not leaving any traces.

Chuuya's pov-

-Hey, Chuuya?- Dazai got a little more serious.

-Yeah?

-Why do you always wear those gloves?- He took another sip.

-Oh umm. I get cold?- I started to panic.

-Dear, I know when you're lying, so tell the real reason.

I sighed.

-It's hard to tell... And I really want to tell you but I just can't... I-I'm sorry...

-No, it's okay. You don't have to tell me right now. And you know, I'm always here for you.- Dazai hugged me tightly. I hugged him back.

-Thanks for understanding...

-All I care about is that you wouldn't get hurt.

My heart melted from his words.

-I know you're still curious about where I'm going at lunch and why am I wearing those gloves. I have many secrets and if I reveal them to you, I'm scared that you could get hurt, so it's better like this... At least for now... I'll tell you some day, but I don't think I'm ready right now.- I explained.

-It's really okay, Chuuya. And I won't get hurt. I promise...

These words echoed through my ears. "Promise".

-You know, it's getting late. We should go back. Tomorrow we have school after all.- Dazai reminded.

-That's right. I almost forgot.

-Yeah, so I think I'm going home now.- He stood up.

-Wait...- I grabbed on his jacket corner.

He turned back and looked down at me.

-You can stay at my house for tonight.- I offered.

-Thanks but my mom will be worried. I should really head back.

-Pleaseeee.- I begged.

-Oh, Chu. Don't do the puppy dog eyes, you know I can't resist them.- He tried to look away but I grabbed his cheeks.

-Pleaseeee.- I repeated.

-Okay, fine, but this once.- Dazai gave in.

-Yay!

We went back to my place.

-I'm gonna go shower.- I said.

-Yeah, sure.- Dazai said while looking at his phone.

I went to the bathroom, got undressed and turned around to turn on the shower and regulated the water temperature. As I was doing that Dazai walked in while looking at his phone.

-Hey Chuu-.- His jaw dropped when he looked at me.

-What are you doing?!?! I said I was going to shower.

-And you didn't invite me?!?- Dazai squeaked.

-Get out!!!- I threw a towel at him.

-Fine, jeez.- He turned around and walked out but after a few seconds he poked out his head through the door.- Are you sure?

-Yes!!!

He went out looking all sad.

After I finished showering and washing my hair, I put on a towel on my lower half and cleaned my teeth. Then walked out to my bedroom where Dazai was reading one of my books but he immediately put it down after I walked out.

-You know, I'm still surprised on how jacked you are.- He said while looking me up and down.

I blushed a bit. Dazai stood up and came closer to me. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to the bathroom to shower.

I dressed in my pajamas but kept my gloves on because Dazai was still around. When he finished showering I gave him the biggest shirt and shorts I owned since I was a lot shorter than him. I climbed up to my bed and laid down.

-Umm, Chuuya...

-Yes, darling?

-And where am I suppose to sleep?

I sighed.

-Get over here.- I said streching my arms towards him.

He got excited and jumped on the bed near me. I laid on his chest.

-Shouldn't you take off your gloves?- Dazai asked.

-Well, I suppose I should.- I said while slowly taking them off. It was the first time I did it near him.

Dazai grabbed my hand and tangled his fingers around my hand.

-Your hands are soft.- He mumbled and I blushed a bit but thank god it was dark and he couldn't see my face.- I like them.- He put his lips on my hand and kissed it lightly.

We cuddled until we both fell asleep in the most comfortable position.

-1188 words

Wow this was a long chapter. Hope you enjoyed it.
-Riuy<3