Chapter XI: Unfulfilled promises

Dazai's pov-

Chuuya put his hand in his pocket and took out something small. It looked like a bullet. He threw it in the air and the red force carried the bullet to the lemon guy's arm. He yelled out of pain. Then Chuu did it again but with more bullets. Unfortunately, the stranger knew what's going to happen so he dodged almost all of them. Except one landed in his leg.

Lemon guy tried throwing another bomb but red force took it back to him. Somehow the guy managed to not get hurt by it. What's happening here?

-Chuuya, what is happening? Why are you two fighting?

-Because he's a bad guy and I'm a good guy.

-Somehow I don't believe it.- I crossed my arms.

-Well if you don't then get out of here. It's dangerous here.

-I'm not scared of a lemon.

-You should be. I have my ability and you don't. I can't save myself AND you.

-Come on. There should be a way I can help!

-Sadly, there isn't.- When Chuuya said those words he ran up to the guy and started throwing punches and kicks at him. The battle turned into a 1v1 fight.

Chuuya threw a right hook but the guy dodged it and kicked him in the stomach. Weirdly enough, Chuuya didn't collapse and threw another punch right in his face. Lemon guy collapsed onto the floor.

This wasn't a normal school fight. I could tell his opponent wasn't that weak like the guys at our school but still after a few more punches the lemon guy fell and lost his consciousness.

-Is he dead?- I asked.

-No.

-What are you going to do with him?- I was concerned.

Chuuya grabbed onto his jacket collar and dragged him to the edge of the building.

-Chuu, what are doing?- I asked but didn't get an answer.

Instead Chuuya walked right off the edge.

-NOOOOO!- I shouted running up to the edge.

-Jeez, why are you yelling so loudly?- I tilted my head down and saw my boyfriend standing on the side of the building, holding the guy in one of his hands.

-What the fuck, Chuuya?!?!? I thought you jumped!!

-Maybe I'm a loner and an ability wielder but I'm not suicidal like you. I'm gonna go take him somewhere. Can you please take my backpack and go back to school?

-Okay.... But don't ever scare me like that!!!- I wanted to slap him but he was out of my reach.- You have a lot of explaining to do, you know.

-Yeah, yeah, byeee.- He walked down the wall, dragging the alive corpse behind.

Jeez, Chuuya's scarier than I remember. Is that how he got those muscles? I thought to myself.

Chuuya's pov-

I feel bad for Dazai. I just left him standing there with no explanation. But I'll try to get back to him with a bottle of wine and a bouquet of roses.

I put the corpse on my shoulder carrying him down from the building and carried him to the Port mafia building. I walked in and dropped him near Tachihara-kun.

-Can you take care of him?- I asked.

-Why should I take care of him?- He asked but I just glared at him.- I guess I don't have anything else to do.

I walked to the elevator and got up to the last floor to Boss's office. I knocked on the door and with permission I stepped in.

-Hello, Chuuya Nakahara. Good job on the mission. I heard someone was with you. Your friend? Your boyfriend? Either way, you know the rules-.- I interrupted Mori.

-Yeah, yeah. I can't let anyone know that I work for the Port Mafia, but I can't kill him. Maybe I could recruit him. He has some potential and strength, he could manage it.

-So, he's your boyfriend I see... Okay, I want to meet him. I want to examine him and if he's appropriate for the job I will recruit him and if he's not, you'll have to kill him with your own hands. How bout that?

-Yes, sir. I will agree on your terms.

-Okay, then.

Right after that someone else came in the office.

-Chuuya, there's someone waiting for you.- It was Akutagawa.

-Tell them to come in here.- Mori said.

-Okay.- Akutagawa looked back.- Hey, you! Come here!

I turned to the door and saw Dazai coming in.

-Yes, exactly the person I wanted to see.- Boss smiled.

-Dazai, what are you doing here? How did you find this place?

-Chu-chu, you ask too many questions. Obviously, I came to see you.

-Chuuya, don't be rude. You have to welcome our guests.- Mori was on Dazai's side.

-Yeah, Chuuya~

-Oh, shut up.- I turned to the side, crossing my arms.

-Okay then, what's your name, Chuuya's boyfriend?- Mori asked Dazai.

-That's right, I'm Osamu Dazai.- He streched his hand. Mori shook it.

-Nice to meet you, Dazai-san. I'm Ogai Mori. So, say, do you have an ability, perhaps?

-What's an ability?

-It's some kind of power, supernatural force, you could say.- I explained.

-Oh, then, probably no. Unless I don't know anything about it.

-I see, then say, how high is your stamina and how strong you are, just tell a bit about yourself.

-886 words

Well, well, well. 11th chapter wooo. Is Dazai getting recruited? Find out in the next chapter of "God of my realm" lmao. Also I know Kajii aka lemon guy is woth Port mafia but lets just say thos is how he was recruited.
-Riuy<3