Chapter 15

Tw: mentions of self harm

Skeppy didn't know what he was expecting when he woke up, but it was definitely not...this.

He was in a completely white space, no matter where he looked, he couldn't see anything other than that color. He slowly got up, the best thing he probably could do was to look around. But before he could, he realized that he was wearing a blue hoodie.

Huh, he didn't remember going to sleep with that on.

The place seemed to be just what it looked like. An endless, big place that was covered in white. Sighing, Skeppy sat down. He was already exhausted from dealing with him, now he needed to deal with a shitty white space for crying out loud!

How did he even get here anyways?

After what felt like forever, Skeppy pinched himself. That's what people do when they're dreaming, right? The fact that he didn't feel any pain only proved that he was, at least he felt relieved knowing that none of this was real. Though, that relief turned into fear as he heard a noise behind him. Trying his absolute best not to freak out, he turned around and saw...

A mirror?

Huh.

To be honest, he was expecting more than that. Out of all the things that could've been behind him, it was a stupid mirror. It wasn't even one of those huge ones either, it was shorter than him for fucks sake!

Taking a deep breath, he headed towards the mirror. Well, not like he had anything better to do anyway...

His reflection caused him to flinch.

Why the hell was his head a cube?!

It took him a moment to recognize himself. His head was a diamond block with a face, yet it didn't feel heavy at all. He quickly realized that it was his Minecraft skin.

"How lame" he said, putting his hand on the mirror "I sometimes wish I made my skin into one of those e-boy ones."

"What?"

His head shot up when he heard another voice, he wasn't expecting to see anyone else here.

Well, the person standing on the other side of the mirror was...odd. They were wearing an orange hoodie, which was pretty normal. The thing that caught his attention however, was the stranger's head. They had a pumpkin as a head, though Skeppy couldn't judge since his was odd as well.

"What a weird dream..." the stranger mumbled.

He couldn't put a finger on it, but the stranger's voice sounded familiar.

"Who are you?" Skeppy asked.

"I'm Zak, what about you?"

Huh?

He took a few seconds to process what the stranger had said, it was hard for him to think clearly in this situation. What did the they even mean? Looking at them once again, Skeppy was suddenly hit by a realization.

"Jef?"

"That's me." He nervously chuckled.

Ah...so the reason why he thought the voice sounded familiar, was because the voice was his.

"Oh my fucking God, Jef!"

"...language—" 

"Switch with me."

"What?"

"Okay so, I know it would be difficult for me to act like you but as long as I can see Bad again, it doesn't really matter. You'd probably wanna see Good yourself, right? I mean it'd be the best for both of us and—"