Chapter 4

Bad woke up from the dream. It was probably the weirdest one he had ever seen. He sighed as he got up from bed.

When he glanced over the mirror he felt horrible. His hair was a mess, there were bags under his eyes, there was dried blood on his wrists from yesterday and he looked like he hadn't showered in weeks. He wanted to throw up.

Instead, he did what any mentally stable person would do when they woke up.

He reached for his phone.

The first thing he saw when he opened his phone was a bunch of messages from Skeppy. Wait-

When did Bad save Skeppy as 'Zak'

He couldn't be bothered by that right now, after all he had just woken up. He decided to look at the messages.

Hey
Hey
Heyyyy
Ts
Ts
Plwase
o-o

There were more messages but once again, Bad couldn't be bothered to read them all. Skeppy wanted Bad to join teamspeak. 'Maybe he wants to apologize...' Bad thought as he basically crawled towards his computer.

He knew no matter what Skeppy did, he would always forgive him. Even though Skeppy made him upset a lot, he still cared for the boy.

The second Bad joined Skeppy's teamspeak he heard his voice.

"HIII"

Skeppy sounded cheerful, too cheerful. 'He wasn't this excited when we won minecraft monday together' Bad thought.

"Hi..." Bad said, in a rather tired voice.

"Sooo I was thinking about a new video idea- I know most of my ideas aren't...great but still- I think you'll like this one!"

Bad has never seen Skeppy this enthusiastic about something before. He didn't know how to handle it.

"So what I've been thinking about is-"

"Are we really gonna ignore what happened yesterday?"

Silence. Bad didn't mean to say that, especially not out loud. He never liked talking about his feelings and would usually keep to himself. He was always the one that comforted others although no one would bother trying to comfort him.

"What do you mean?" Skeppy asked curiously.

It's like he had just forgotten about yesterday, but Bad hadn't forgotten. He was beginning to snap.

"Oh what? You're gonna pretend to not know?"

"N-no I seriously don't kn-"

"I thought you wanted me to get on teamspeak to apologize but no, you just wanted more content!"

Once again, they were both silent. Bad felt horrible yelling at Skeppy like that, but he was pretending not to know what Bad was talking about. Maybe this was just another troll...

"I-I don't know what I did wrong but...I don't want you to be mad at me again. So uhm...I'm really sorry, Good."

Bad flinched.

"What did you just call me?!"

"Uhm...Good?"

Bad was in absolute shock. So last night...wasn't a dream, he really was in a different reality? Skeppy couldn't be trolling since he never told him about the dream. Well, there was only one way to find out.

"Jef?"

"...yeah?"

'Oh my goodness.' Bad thought. He really was in a different reality. A reality where if he acted the way he usually did, it would seem weird. He had to keep that in mind before saying things, because if he didn't someone would surely notice.

But on the other hand he knew he couldn't be mean to Jef. He was most likely in the same situation as him. Always getting trolled, being cautious when people are being nice to you for once...

"I'm sorry I snapped. What was your idea again?"

Jef gasped.

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODTHANKYOUSOMUCHYOUPUMPKIN!" 

Did he just call him a pumpkin? Bad figured that was most likely Jef's way of saying 'muffin' and honestly, it was sort of cute- waIT WHAT

Bad immediately shook off the thought.

"No problem! Now what is it?"

The poor boy sounded nervous while explaining it. He was probably afraid of being told off. But in the end, his idea was actually a pretty good one.

They both agreed to record it tomorrow since they were both pretty tired, but before Bad could leave he heard Jef call out to him.

"Hey...Good?"

"What is it?"

"I don't really wanna ask but...why are you being so kind to me?"

Bad's heart shattered. He wanted to hug him and tell him everything was going to be alright, that he finally had someone who could understand him.

But Bad couldn't tell him about switching realities, he doubted he would even believe him.

"I had a change of heart...I guess."

That was the only thing Bad could come up with. He hoped Jef would believe him, he didn't want him to get hurt. 

Jef didn't say anything.

"Well I'll see you later Sk- Jef."

He immediately got off of teamspeak. He almost called Jef Skeppy! That would've been so awkward, he got second hand embarrassment just thinking about it.

Bad was in a happy mood now. He would finally have someone that understands, that he can relate to! Not only that he wants to help Jef be more confident, he wants to help him trust others again...he wants to see him heal.

Maybe they could heal together.

Bad smiled, he felt butterflies in his stomach. Now that he was here, he was gonna have a much better life...

Without Skeppy...

He suddenly got shivers. Skeppy was gonna be stuck with Good. Someone who's like him but worse. Just imagining them yelling at each other made his head hurt.

On one hand, he felt sorry for Skeppy. Good was definitely a toxic friend. He most likely would mess up Skeppy's mental health. On the other hand, he felt kind of happy that Skeppy was finally going to be tasting his own medicine. Maybe that would help him understand Bad's perspective more...

Nevertheless, he was excited. Excited for a way healthier future. He would make it so that Jef feels safer with him, he would make it so that the fans wouldn't attack him. He would make Good's reality a better place.

"I wonder what Skeppy's doing..."

Word Count: 1010

Y'ALL TYSM FOR 100+ READS🥺🥺🥺