Chapter 7

Skeppy had been ignoring Good for almost a week now. They had talked once or twice but that was pretty much it. Every time they talked privately Good would feel the need to insult him or swear at him. Other than that, Good had recorded a manhunt video with Dream.

It was terrifying.

How could he act so much like Bad? A normal fan wouldn't be able to tell the difference. How he talked, how he acted...it was all exactly like Bad. The only difference was that Good seemed to be better at pvp. Of course his sweet and innocent persona dissapeared the second they were alone.

It was a scary thought. Imagine your best friend got swapped with someone else and you're the only one who knows, the only one who notices.

So Skeppy did the logical thing and ignored him.

Bad would eventually come back...right? He had to. Bad would apologize for the smallest things sometimes, there's no way he could just leave Skeppy and not regret it.

Right now, that didn't matter. Skeppy was streaming and he knew he had to push those thoughts aside, that is if he wanted to seem mentally stable.

Besides, the stream was going fine! He needed to concentrate. What could possibly go wrong?

"'GEPPY!!"

Oh.

Good had just joined. Skeppy seemed to lose all his concentration. Someone is pretending to be your bestest friend, you're the only one who knows and you have to pretend like you don't know anything in front of thousands of people...no pressure.

"What is it, Bad?" Skeppy said, a lot harsher than what he would've liked.

"Is everything alright Skeppy? You seem tired." Good said, acting like he cared.

'You're the reason I'm tired.' He thought, but he would never say that out loud.

"I'm fine."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

Good was obviously doing this on purpose, he wanted Skeppy to snap and embarrass himself.

"I told you I'm fine!"

"I can tell you're lying Skeppy!"

Even though Skeppy knew what Good was doing, he could hardly hold himself back. He didn't wanna upset his best friend in front of thousands of fans, he wouldn't let Good play with him like some toy.

"Skeppy?"

Everything felt like it was falling apart. Ever since Zak was a child, he hated getting consequences for his actions. He still does. But when he did something wrong as a kid, his toys would be taken away or something of that sort. This was different. His best friend was gone, forever...and all because of him.

"Hellooo...Geppy?"

He couldn't hold it in anymore, he snapped.

"Bad, can you just shut the FUCK up for once?!"

Silence. He did it, he fell right into Good's trap. He let him use him, just like a toy. A sniff could be heard from Good's side.

"I-I'm sorry Skeppy-I was...I was just trying to help..."

That bastard.

Skeppy then realized he had his face facecam on, meaning that while his best friend was crying in front of him he looked angry rather than worried.

User left your channel

Oh fuck.

What now, what does he do? He just made Good cry in front of thousands of people, the chat's going crazy, he's already being spammed on twitter...

He ended the stream.

Everything seemed blurry, Skeppy's head hurt. He's so fucked. He messed up, he messed up so badly. Ever since he started uploading, he tried his best to stay out of drama. Of course, he couldn't. He was basically dragged into the A6d drama and stopped being friends with him. But this? This was different. Because this time it was gonna be Skeppy who caused the drama.

His thoughts where interrupted when he heard laughter come from his computer.

Good had joined again.

"Oh my god, you should've seen yourself!"

"Shut the fuck up, Good." Skeppy said bitterly.

"Honestly, I never thought you'd be that pathetic but guess I was wrong." He continued to laugh at his own words.

"SHUT UP!"

That silenced him, atleast for a few seconds.

"So...what are you gonna do to make me 'forgive' you?"

"What?!"

"Skeppy, believe it or not I didn't do this to cause drama. I did it because I want a favor."

"Why would I do that?!"

"Oh...so you're just gonna ignore the drama then?"

"Huh?"

"People will talk Skeppy...they'll spread rumors, they'll assume things...that is unless I tell them that everything is fine and that you apologized."

"So if I do a favor for you...you'll tell them that everything's alright?"

"Yeah."

"I don't trust you."

"You probably shouldn't."

Skeppy felt mad, he was cornered into a wall and couldn't escape until he did what Good wanted. He didn't like being under someone's control.

"...what do you want?" Skeppy said, feeling defeated.

A few seconds passed without anyone talking.

"We should meet up."

"What?!"

"I'm not repeating myself, Skeppy."

"I'm not gonna meet up with you. Especially not when you're like...this!"

"Awww what, did you want your first meeting with Bad to be special?"

Skeppy didn't answer.

"Too bad you don't have a choice though..."

"Why do you even wanna meet up!? That's so stupid!"

"Is the 26th fine?"

"ANSWER MEEEE!!!!" Skeppy yelled, definently waking up some of his neighbors.

"I said...is the 26th fine?"

Skeppy sighed.

"Yeah."

Word Count: 897

1K LET'S FUCKING GOOOO

Sorry this chapter was a bit short. I'm dealing with exams and stuff rn so I don't have that much time to write.

Have a good day/night^^