Chapter 16

Tw: Cuts

Skeppy jolted awake.

After realizing that he was in his bedroom, he calmed down. His migraine from earlier had vanished, though it was replaced with him feeling utterly exhausted instead. Not only that, but it felt as if his brain was melting. He remembered dreaming about something but—

What was the dream about?

No matter what he did, he couldn't get himself to remember. So, like any mentally stable person would do, he decided to just leave it at that.

With his whole body aching and begging him to go back to sleep, getting up felt like a chore. The fact that he had to deal with Good's bullshit the entire day wasn't making it any better either. After getting up, he clumsily made his way over to the mirror.

Yikes, he looked terrible.

Even though he was quite careful when it came to his appearance, Skeppy just couldn't get himself to bother with it today. So what if he looks like a mess? He's not afraid of Good making fun of him or anything of the sort, why should it matter in the first place? Good was staying over at Skeppy's house, he could just kick him out if he couldn't handle—

Was he thinking about this a little too much?

It probably didn't matter. He had finally managed to get out of his room. After heading to the kitchen to eat whatever leftovers he found, he walked towards the living room. It probably was the biggest place in the house, it had many couches and a flat screen TV. Skeppy often felt proud of it, since he had bought it all with the money he had earned by being a content creator.

It came as no surprise to him that Good was laying down on one of the couches. It seemed like he was on his phone, most likely scrolling through Twitter. When he entered, Good glanced at him then looked back at his phone.

"You look horrible."

"Wow...Thanks."

Skeppy tried his best not to stare at Good while he went to get his phone from the charger. When he opened his phone, his eyes widened.

"Dude, it's 3 PM! Why the hell didn't you wake me up?"

"Why the hell would I wake you up?!"

Even if Good was right, Skeppy still felt salty about wasting a big portion of his day. Not only that, but he still couldn't remember his dream and he still felt exhausted. So, he decided to spend the rest of his time doing something absolutely worth the effort...

Annoying the living shit out of Good.

"Get up, I wanna sit here!"

"Fuck off."

"This is my house y'know, now get up!"

"What, are you gonna force me up? Or are you planning on carrying me?"

Skeppy frowned, he needed to find a way to tick him off. But from how things were going, it seemed as if he was the one getting ticked off. So, he decided to do the only thing that came to his mind...

He tried to grab Good's phone.

Almost instinctually, Good backed away. The sudden movement caused him to almost fall of the couch, but he managed to balance himself.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Cut it out!"

"Why are you so stressed out," Skeppy said "are you hiding something private~?"

"Shut up!" Skeppy grinned at him, obviously enjoying the situation.

Suddenly, his grin fell.

"W-What did you say?"