Chapter 18

Tw: mentions of self harm, guns

It lasted only for a few seconds, Good had immediately wiped his tears away, yet that hadn't stopped Skeppy from seeing them. Now, they were both silent.

What the hell was Skeppy supposed to do?! Sure, maybe he went a little too far when he told Good that he deserved it but...

Good wasn't his friend, neither was he a trustworthy person. He obviously was a bad guy. So why did he feel bad about it? There was a possibility that he was doing all this to make him feel shitty in the first place. That was the type of manipulative jerk that Good was. Skeppy could never tell what was true and what was a lie.

Even so, a question just wouldn't leave his mind.

"Is this why you asked for a key to the guest room?"

"Wh-What?"

"I'm asking if you did this yesterday, Good."

He didn't reply.

"Stay here." Skeppy said, as he started walking out of the living room.

"W-Where do you think you're going?!"

This time, Skeppy didn't answer.

After a little while, he came back with what looked to be bandages and a first aid kit. Good, immediately understanding what Skeppy wanted, tried to leave.

"Good." he said, in a warning tone.

"No, get away from me!"

"I'm not letting you get away that easily, Good. Just let me help!"

"Are you deaf?! I said I don't need your help, now leave me alone!"

"What, are you gonna cry again if I don't?"

"I wasn't crying!"

"Yes you were."

"I was not!"

"Yes you w—"

Before he could finish, Good managed to escape. He ran through the halls, towards the guest room. A few seconds after Skeppy processed what the hell just happened, he started to run after him. Now, they were chasing each other like kids. Their chase quickly came to an end when Good entered his room. Just when Skeppy tried to open the door, he heard a click.

"Oh come on!"

"Fuck off!"

"Actually, I don't think I will." He said, flopping down on the floor. "You'll have to come out of that room eventually."

"Are you actually kidding me?!"

"It's either you'll get hungry or you'll have to pee, you'll end up coming out either way."

"Don't phrase it like that!"

"...And why shouldn't I, Good?"

"S-Shut up!"

"Y'know Good, if you wanted someone that listened to every goddamn thing you said maybe you shouldn't have switched realities."

"...Maybe I shouldn't have."

"What?"

"Nothing, have fun sitting on the floor, dumbass."

And just like that, their conversation was over. Even after hours passed, Skeppy still refused to leave. He wasn't gonna let Good have his way so easily. Sometimes, he'd get bored and try to start up a conversation. Good wouldn't reply. So in the end, Skeppy wasted most of is time sitting on a cold, hard floor. Sure, he stared off into the distance or checked his phone once in a while. But generally, it was an absolute waste of time.