Chapter 2

Tw: self harm

Bad liked to collect knives. Considering his personality it seemed out of character. He had lots of different knives. Big knives, small knives, throwing knives...but all his attention was fixated towards one.

The pocket knife.

He picked it up without really thinking. It felt like he couldn't control his own body. He had promised himself not to do this...so why-?

He rolled up his sleeve.

He couldn't stop it. He knew he couldn't. His mind was going blank and he couldnt control his body anymore. The more he wanted it to stop the louder the voice got.

Wait- the voice?

Oh...right. Bad kept on hearing something, someone. He started hearing the voice at the start of the month but didn't really think much of it, he thought it was his imagination. But whatever's happening was new because...

The voice was never this loud before.

'Why stop now, are you that scared to hurt yourself?'

It gave him chills. The voice was so cold, so loud...

'Don't you get it? No one cares for you. Because of how much of a pussy you are they underestimate you, use you, hurt you...'

Bad didn't even have the energy to say "language" he was so dizzy. He wanted the voice to stop but it didn't. It never did.

Stop. Stopstopstopstopstop-

"STOP!" He yelled.

He had done it. He had cut himself. The voice was gone for now but Bad knew that it would come back.

He was crying again.

So guilty. He felt so guilty. 'I promised I'd stop so why did- why was I-?' There were way too many things going on his head right now, he couldn't focus on one.

He managed to get up. The last thing he wanted was staying in that room, so he left. He had been clean for a while. 2 months, to be exact. The first time he heard that voice he wanted to cut, but managed to stop himself. The voice was cruel.

He stumbled out of the room, almost falling over. It was so tiring, dealing with Skeppy AND the voice. Yet...he did what the voice wanted him to do. So surely the voice would leave for a while...

Right?

Everything felt like it was falling apart, including Bad's friendship with Skeppy. And what is the best thing anyone can do when your world is falling apart in front of you?

Sleep.

That was what Bad was thinking as he stumbled towards the bed. He needed sleep. He honestly didn't remember the last time he slept nicely. He felt guilty whenever he didn't upload. His fans were mostly good people. They deserved more content. So that was why Bad had pushed himself as far as he could, ending up in a sleep deprived state. Some of his friends even thought that he was drunk. But he couldn't push himself anymore. He knew what he needed.

He needed to relax.

Word Count: 493

So this chapter's pretty short, but the next ones will be longer^w^

Have a good day/night!