ear candy.

fluff

Soft sun rays lit up Wilbur's dark room. Wilbur felt exhausted, despite the nine hours of sleep he gained that night. He lazily carried himself out of bed, grabbing a fairly worn out t-shirt, bringing it over his head, down his toned body. Wilbur walked himself into the kitchen of his apartment, grabbing a paper bowl out of the cupboards, and grabbing some Kellogg's creeper crunch.

he consumes minecraft daily dw guys

Pouring himself a bowl of cereal, he sits down in one of the armchairs his small living room provided. Wilbur takes his time eating his bland breakfast, he scrolled through his twitter, viewing content fans post. Around ten minutes have passed, Wilbur released himself from the comfort of the chair, taking a half eaten bowl of cereal to the kitchen and dumping it into his trashcan.

"Gross." Wilbur scrunched up his nose as the milk started emitting an unpleasant smell. He left the trashcan, heading to his room and getting a comfortable outfit on. His outfit consisted of tight black jeans, his ironic yellow sweatshirt, and a light brown puffed up jacket. Wilbur enjoyed long walks in cool weather, he grabbed his house keys, phone, pocket knife, and an old dusty compass, just in case something went wrong.

Wilbur had been walking for about an hour now, and he was lost. He had no idea where he was, he passed through a large forest with a hiking trail, about six miles away from home. He pulled out his compass, it appeared it have a crack in the glass, but Wilbur didn't mind it too much. The direction of the red magnetic line pointed south east, Wilbur followed the direction, walking off the path he stayed on. Twenty minutes had passed, the magnetic field of the compass had shifted a bit, but he was still led in the same direction. Wilbur came to an immediate stop as he heard rustling a couple of meters in front of him. He quickly engaged his pocket knife into his hand, slowly approaching the rustle, thinking it was an animal. Wilbur's eye widened as he heard a soft, slightly out of tune guitar buzzing from behind a tree. He closed his pocket knife and shoved it into his back pocket. Wilbur stood in place as he heard whistling following the guitar's tune, hearing it buzz due to the cold temperature. Wilbur slowly approached the tree, taking a peek at who was behind the large tree. He saw a man with a dark blue beanie, a fairly short, and petite build, and he was wearing a light dark blue jacket, with black leggings, and no shoes. The man started to sing along with his guitar.

"No me regalen mas libros"

"Por que no los leo"

translation:

"Do not give me more books"

"Because I do not read them."

if you want to listen to the song, it's called la vuelta al mundo, quackity had sung it before

Wilbur had immediately recognized that voice. The voice of Alex, formally known as Quackity. It was a sweet, calm, and collected voice. Wilbur immediately melted, a smile tugging at his lips as he heard the man he had liked for a long time sing beautifully. Alex was so invested in singing that he hadn't even heard Wilbur slide down on the opposite side of the tree. The smaller boy had continued to sing his heart out, as Wilbur listened. Sure, Alex wasn't the best singer, but to Wilbur's ears, it was like sweet candy. Wilbur thought of it as secretly eating the candy out of your stocking on Christmas morning, while your parents were sound asleep. Wilbur rested his head comfortably on the hard surface of the tree, listening how Alex's guitar buzzed occasionally, and the slight voice cracks that manage the reach Alex's air supply. Alex laid his head back as well, closing his eyes, almost as if he knew Wilbur was there, listening to him playing his Mexican styled guitar, and singing. Wilbur rested his eyes shut, worrying about making it home later, he enjoyed being with the beautiful boy behind him, even if his presence was unknown.

what a stalker 🙄 /j

..

686 Words

i suck at making prompts