want.

smut

cw; rough sex; overstimulation

bottom Quackity

top Wilbur

..

Quackity had been streaming all day, from playing games such as Minecraft, to Roblox, and occasionally Jackbox with friends. Quackity was having a good time, completely oblivious to what was happening in his shared bedroom with his boyfriend Wilbur due to yelling and constantly talking over each other.

Wilbur had been terribly horny, he had been listening to his smaller boyfriend yell loudly from his office all day. He wanted to mark up his boyfriend badly, admire his body as Quackity would look so vulnerable to him. All these thoughts had made Wilbur's erection painfully worse, attempting to jerk off to the images of Quackity bouncing on his cock roughly, or his face covered in his semen as he just finished face-fucking the smaller. Wilbur just wanted to pound into the smaller boy right now, make him scream his name in pleasure, until an idea popped up in Wilbur's head.

Wilbur had entered Quackity's office with a smirk, not caring if he were to be noticed. Quackity jumped as he felt a head rest on his shoulder. Quackity and Wilbur's relationship status was public, but never shown on camera, so Quackity's face practically turned beet red. Quackity quickly mutes on discord, and mutes his personal streaming mic, so chat wouldn't eavesdrop in the couple's conversation.

"Do you need something Wilbur?" Quackity asked, voice and facial features softening as Wilbur slowly arose from Quackity's shoulder, looking down at him.

"I was making dinner, and I'm not sure if the food needs more salt or not, could you quickly come try it, you can immediately go back to your stream." Wilbur lied, he felt bad almost, but really needed it.

"Of course I can Wilby." Quackity smiled, quickly unmuting his mic, and on discord, explaining how he'd be right back. Quackity once again muted, lifting up from his comfortable chair, and walking out the office door. Wilbur quickly followed behind Quackity, and in a swift motion, Wilbur grabbed his wrists and pinned them above Quackity's head, pushing him against a wall and staring the smaller boy down.

"W-Wilbur-?" Quackity's eyes were wide with confusion. Wilbur had said nothing, but immediately attacked Quackity's neck with kisses and love bites. Quackity had let out small noises, causing Wilbur's pants to tighten even more. His erection was terribly painful, he wanted to fuck the smaller boy right there on the spot. 

"Wilbur- please-" Quackity begged, feeling his pants get uncomfortable every time Wilbur's lips grazed his smooth, tan skin. "Please what baby? I won't know what you want until you tell me." Quackity whimpered at Wilbur's response. Quackity wasn't able to speak, the way Wilbur worked with his body turned him on, how he'd gently kiss and nip at his porcelain skin, or the way he'd pound into him, overstimulating him. Quackity completely forgot about his stream, and friends he had been chatting with, he was too focused on Wilbur, his composure slowly crumbling every time Wilbur touched him. Wilbur grabbed Quackity's chin harshly, causing the duck-hybrid to gasp. Wilbur pulled him into a rough, heated kiss as his hands let go of Quackity's wrists, making their way to his small waist. Quackity had latched his arms around Wilbur's neck, hoisting himself up, wrapping his legs around the taller man's waist. Wilbur had grabbed the duck-hybrids thighs, grinding against him. This caused the shorter man to whimper quietly into the kiss. Wilbur had let go of the kiss, carrying Quackity over to the nearby living room and setting him down so Wilbur was on top. Wilbur dragged his calloused hands under the shorter man's shirt, playing with his buds. Quackity moaned quietly as his nipples were fiddled with and rubbed, his upper half of his torso was extremely sensitive.

"Wilbur- please please hurry up-" The duck hybrid panted, wanting more from the man on top of him. "Come on feathers, tell me want you want.." Wilbur's voiced pitched to a deeper tone, wanting to hear his boyfriend let out the pretty noises he had been making earlier. Quackity had hesitated to spit out what he wanted, "Please fuck me Wilbur, use me, fuck me hard!" Quackity cried out as Wilbur began to palm through the shorter man's boxers. Wilbur positioned Quackity on his stomach as he pulled down his pants, along with his boxers. Wilbur groaned loudly as he grinded his clothed erection against the duck hybrid's bare ass. "Shit- you're so pretty baby~" Wilbur whispered in Quackity's ear as he kneaded his ass, spreading it apart to reveal the duck hybrid's tight asshole. Quackity's face blushed a furious red as Wilbur inserted a finger, slowly pumping it in and out. Wilbur added a second finger, quickly scissoring the smaller boy. Quackity had let out elicit, high-pitched moans as Wilbur brushed past his prostate. "Wilbur- please, hurry up and fuck me!~" Quackity begged, moving his hips up an down desperately. Wilbur pulled his fingers out, removing his shorts and boxers, and pulling off his shirt. He lined his member with the smaller male's entrance. "Sorry feathers, we don't have any lube, you can take it right?" Wilbur whispered in his ear, not wanting to hurt the smaller man beneath him. Quackity quickly nodded, his eye were shut tightly as Wilbur slowly pushed into him, groaning. Wilbur had quickly bottomed out, as he rubbed the sides of the duck hyrbid, calming him down. Quackity had quickly adjusted, he rolled his hips around Wilbur's member, giving him the signal he could move. Wilbur started at a harsh pace, pounding into the smaller man while stroking his golden colored wings.

"W-Wilbur! Don't sto-p!~ Harder- plea-se!~" Quackity loudly moaned out, already feeling himself getting close. Wilbur angled himself higher, aiming for Quackity's prostate. Wilbur had successfully hit Quackity's prostate, as he heard the smaller man let out a scream drowned out by a pleasured, loud moan. Quackity clenched around the taller man as a familiar heat pooled in his stomach, feeling himself reach his release soon. Without warning, Quackity released and spilled all over the couch, while a long, drawn out moan escaped his lips. Quackity's eyes rolled to the back of his head, and his mouth agape. Wilbur had continued to pound into the duck hybrid without remorse. The pleasure was incredibly overwhelming for the smaller man as his body went limp, letting out short moans every time he was pounded into. Quackity's body jerked roughly with each thrust as he panted and gasped. Wilbur could feel his release pooling in his stomach, thrusting into the smaller boy's asshole as fast as he possibly can. Quackity release all over the sofa again as Wilbur had thrust one last time into the duck hybrid, coating his stretched walls with his seed. Both were panting loudly, Quackity shivered as Wilbur pulled out, after shocks hitting him.

"Feathers, you alright?" The brit asked, as he watched his smaller boyfriend doze off almost instantly. Wilbur had lifted himself from the couch, quickly jogging to wet a paper towel to clean both of them up. He had slipped on a fresh new pair of boxers and shorts, and had carefully slipped on his yellow sweatshirt over his smaller boyfriend. He then remembered about Quackity's stream.

"Oh shit-" Wilbur mumbled out, quickly running to Quackity's office, checking the stream that was still on. Wilbur quickly unmuted on discord, and unmuted Quackity's personal mic.

"Just to let you know, Quackity probably won't be streaming in a few days, he can't walk anymore." Wilbur quickly said. He had ended Quackity's stream that had been left alone for about an hour, and he had left the discord call with the rest of Quackity's friends. He walked back to the living room where Quackity had fallen into quite a deep sleep. Wilbur grabbed a blanket out of one of the baskets next to the sofa, covering his sleeping boyfriend, and went to actually make dinner.

..

1322 Words

..

this last part fucking sucks man, im so tired