it's midnight and you're at my doorstep.

fluff ?

wilbur's thoughts are mine

..

Midnight walks. Wilbur adored them, they were so peaceful. It was an easy stress reliever, and he didn't have to deal with the bustle of the city during the day. The sky was always pretty too. The pitch black base littered with bright white stars, Wilbur could spot Orion easily among the other stars. Astronomy was something Wilbur was invested in, he loved to believe that there was so much more besides planet Earth. Different universes, alternate universes, he wanted to see beyond the cosmic web.

Wilbur walked throughout the night, step by step, Wilbur analyzed how his species, humans, were capable of surviving on Earth. Water, food, and oxygen. If humans were sent to live on another planet without basic survival necessities, we'd die. If other planets had other living organisms like humans, would they be classified under the kingdom of Animalia? How does extraterrestrial life survive? Wilbur always wondered if he was alone in the universe. Surely not, that'd be terrifying.

Wilbur had been entertaining himself with his own thoughts, realizing he had reached the suburban parts of the city. The neighborhoods were quite boring, as they consisted of the same houses and designs, though it reminded him of a specific fellow. Alex. Alex Quackity. He lived somewhere in the neighborhood he had stumbled upon. 

Wilbur walked upon the many houses that stood in rows, reading the bold numbers, waiting for Quackity's address to appear. Wilbur finally recognized one of the houses numbers and quickly approached the porch, stepping up to the doorstep and giving a hard knock. After about a minute, a familiar ravenette had opened the door, his beanie was discarded and his face was flushed a bright pink.

"what the hell do you want wilbur, it's two in the morning."

..

to be continued?

299 Words

its almost 6 in the morning and i have not slept life is great, just realized i put since instead of 6