im in charge.

smut

cw: fuck bottom quackity im horny for bottombur; choking; dacryphilia; omg awwe look wilbur's crying what a loser; painslut wilbur yum; degradation; no beta again; dub-con; slight overstim

..

"Is this your land Quackity?" Wilbur pointed to the sand under his feet.

"Of course it fucking is you prick." Quackity growled, following Wilbur's steps. The taller walked his way over to the nearby forest.

"Is this your land Quackity?" Wilbur smirked as he dragged his feet on the dry soil, tearing it up. Quackity remained silent, his gaze could rip Wilbur apart in an instant, and oh Wilbur would love that. The furious look in Quackity's face was so hot, but he couldn't slip out his demeanor, he liked to be in charge. Wilbur stared into Quackity's eyes, brown clashing with red. Wilbur's eyes had a fury red tint, they were piercing and cold. Quackity's were elegant, and a pleasure to stare into. They were a beautiful shade of dark brown, they were glossy and shone in the sun. Despite Quackity being blind in one eye, he maintained his looks fairly well, and Wilbur could say that the other's scar was sexy, though Quackity absolutely hated it.

Wilbur snickered at Quackity's deadly silence, he seemed to take the hint pretty easily. Wilbur skipped his way over to the lower side of the hill with the smaller following behind.

"Im taking an obvious guess here, this isn't your land is it?" Wilbur laughed. It was so agonizing to listen to Wilbur. It made Quackity's head pound and blood boil. He wanted to send Wilbur to that stupid ass train station again, make him rot for eternity. Quackity clenched his fists as Wilbur rambled on and on about how he was impractical, and a dumbass to forget to claim the land that stood in front of him. Quackity was so fed up with Wilbur's shit, he wanted to defenestrate him, or strangle him until he's pleading for him to let go. That self-centered bitch would probably enjoy it as well, this made Quackity recall back to that night in Pogtopia.

..

"Fuck fuck fuck! Quackity!" Wilbur moaned out, shivering through overstimulation. The taller's thighs shook violently as Quackity pounded into him from above. Wilbur lolled out his tongue as Quackity brought his hands to his throat. He squeezed Wilbur's neck, admiring his flushed face, mouth agape, and disheveled curly brown hair. Wilbur looked so pretty, he couldn't suppress a moan that loosely fell out of his throat as he stared at Wilbur. Quackity bent down, releasing one of his hands and grabbing Wilbur's thigh for stabilization.

"You like that you fucking whore? You like it when I pound into your tight little ass? You like it when I choke you until you can't breathe" Quackity whispered into Wilbur's ear, nibbling at the cartilage. Wilbur could only cry out incoherent words, which Quackity could make out as pleas and begs.

..

Quackity flushed at the thought, bringing his gaze back up to Wilbur who was still talking. Quackity wanted to ruin Wilbur's pride now, destroy his big ego that he kept. He made a swift move by pushing Wilbur roughly on the back, causing the taller to fall forward.

"What the hell was that for?" Wilbur growled, turning around, making a vain attempt to stand up, but was immediately pushed down by Quackity's foot. Wilbur choked on the hard push to his ribs, clinging onto Quackity's leg.

"You know Wilbur, you aren't as slick as you think you are. You're just a petty little whore that'll melt right under me. You crumble for me Wilbur." Quackity grinned, flashing his golden tooth that replaced his old one. Wilbur blushed hard at Quackity's words, falling silent as he watched Quackity trail his foot down to his clothed groin. Quackity smirked at Wilbur's sudden hitch of breath, beginning to rub the now hardened member.

"Fuck- Quackity-" Wilbur jolted, realizing that he hadn't had any kind of touch like this in years, leaving him extremely sensitive. Quackity laughed at Wilbur's reaction, pressing his foot down harder.

"Look at you Wilbur. You're already mess. Fucking pathetic." Quackity laughed deeply, pressing his heel even harder into Wilbur's pants, causing the taller to let out a pained moan. It hurt, but it felt so good. Wilbur loved the pain Quackity had caused him.

"Quackity please- fuck- more please-" Wilbur whined, rolling his hips on Quackity shoe.

"Oh yeah? You like this bitch?" Quackity groaned at Wilbur's reaction, bucking his foot into Wilbur's crotch. The taller panted like a dog, his glasses were fogged and his face was sweaty and red.

"You look so pretty like this Wilbur.." Quackity groaned again, feeling himself heat up unexpectedly. Wilbur whimpered in response, letting out frequent moans as he felt the pleasure build up.

"God- Quackity! Fuck! Close!" Wilbur threw his head back as Quackity dug his heel deeper in Wilbur's skin. Quackity sped up his pace, moving his foot in circles as he bucked his hips unconsciously. Wilbur came with a cry of the smaller's name, fat tears rolling down his cheeks as the pleasure overwhelmed him. Quackity manically laughed at Wilbur, bringing his leg to align with the other.

"Don't think you're joining Las Nevadas Wilby." Quackity shot Wilbur a toothy grin before walking off. Wilbur stared in disbelief, groaning as kept his place on the cool grass.

..

874 words.

finally got a chapter published