and don't ever come back.

angst + a little fluff between wilbur and charlie

..

A strange, slimy creature sat on Quackity's bed. He was transparent, tinted green figure, with clothes somehow attached to him, and could speak and grow hair as well. 

"Soooo, where am I going to live tall man?" The slime creature spoke, kicking his legs to cure his boredom.

"Definitely not here." A British male spat. He had coffee colored hair, and a long coat that draped to his heels. 

"Whaaatt?" The slime frowned, pretending to cry, hoping that the taller, and intimidating male would pity him. The creature never had much human interaction, as all he did was live underground, only to come up every hundred years.

"Look, just because Quackity allowed you to stay here for a couple of days DOESN'T mean I give you permission to get all touchy with him." The taller male huffed, turning his back to the creature and walking out to the balcony of the needle. Back on the ground, Quackity had been talking to two familiar faces. One was on the ground almost begging, and the other was trying to pull them back.

"Quackity from Las Nevadas?!" The slime approached the taller male, excitement filling his eyes.

"Yes you dumbass." The tall male pinched his nose bridge and sighed, looking back at the slime.

"Whats a dumbass?"

"You know what, let's just stop talking."

..

"Quackity, please! I'll do anything!" A raven haired male tugged on the hem of Quackity's shirt as he was on his knees, a tear slipping out of his eyes here and there.

"Sapnap! Stop it, you're making him uncomfortable!" A brunette squeaked, trying to pull Sapnap away from Quackity.

"Sapnap, get the fuck off of me." Quackity growled, prying Sapnap's hands off his shirt. Sapnap and the brunette stumbled backwards, both falling onto their backs. Sapnap didn't hesitate to get up again and beg, he really wanted his ex-fiance back, he missed him badly. Sure, he had Karl, but he felt like something was missing. He missed hugging the smaller male at night, he missed admiring his beautiful golden wings, he missed his smile. Sapnap missed Quackity, he needed him.

"Quackity, please, I'll join Las Nevadas if I have to-"

"What the honk?!" Karl cut Sapnap off, eyes widening as his grip on Sapnap loosened.

"We aren't just going to leave Kinoko for, I don't know, Las Nevoodas or something! Are you insane Sapnap?" Karl yelled, crossing his arms. The brunette wasn't very familiar with Quackity since his memory loss had been getting worse recently. He had been time traveling a lot, and Quackity hadn't been in his life recently, so his memories of him began to fade away.

Sapnap shut his mouth, and the only thing heard in the air was a scowl from the shortest male.

"Get the fuck out."

"Huh?"

"I said get the fuck out, leave. You aren't welcomed here anymore." Quackity's eyes filled with anger and sorrow, he couldn't deal with the two right now, especially Karl.

"Hey hey hey, Quackity-"

"Quackity my fucking ass! Karl obviously doesn't care enough about me to leave his stupid little kingdom for someone he loved. For someone who he'd give his world to. You too Sapnap, you didn't even bother trying to get in contact with me after you started your petty little mushroom land, and George.." Quackity's voice quieted down, tears threatening to slip out of the corners of his eyes.

"At least he cared." Quackity sniffled, shoving Sapnap and Karl away from his premises.

"Go away and never set foot into this fucking land again." Quackity yelled, turning away and running back to the large needle, or his bedroom.

..

there is gonna be a part two, im just too alazy to writew everything in one paragraph, especially because i have an essay due today and it's pretty late at night