the true meaning behind the name big Q.

smut

cw: bottombur kind of; this chapter is a joke bc i have no writing motivation only art; dick biting; degradation; hair pulling kink

image credit to @yaushi_san on twt 

..

It was just like any other day, Wilbur visiting Quackity in Las Nevadas and annoying the shit out of him. Las Nevadas had currently been in the afterglow of the sun, dimmed lights now shining throughout the night. Wilbur had wanted to surprise Quackity with an unexpected visit, as he normally scheduled his arrival, which was dumb as fuck, but who knows what goes on inside Wilbur's zombified brain.

Wilbur stood at the bright neon sign that resembled power and wealth. It was really breathtaking to glance at Las Nevadas, the overwhelming feeling of stepping into an environment that would appear as some place for hookers to hang around was unsettling. The place was filled with prostitutes and gamblers, which wasn't really a surprise knowing that Las Nevadas was just a joint for strangers to gamble their lives away. One massive hotel stood proud at the far end of Las Nevadas, Wilbur always wanted to stay in one of the suites, as he currently resides in the construction zone of Las Nevadas. Yeah, he's homeless, good thing Quackity hasn't figured that out yet.

Wilbur whistled as he walked confidently down the busy street of Las Nevadas, earning a few stares. It was understandable because Wilbur looked dead, well he was, but he was sickly pale, besides the green tinted patches on his skin from his recent resurrection, he really looks like a zombie. Wilbur ignored the glares from others and sat on the edge of the fountain, waiting for the one and only Quackity to show up. Speaking of the devil, Quackity almost instantly approaches Wilbur, as if he was stalking him or something.

"what're you doing here soot." Quackity spat, keeping his posture straight and fluffing his wings out to appear more intimidating. Wilbur remained in his seat as he stared at Quackity, scowling at the name.

"don't call me soot asshole."

"why not?" Quackity smirked, crossing his arms and sticking his hip out to the right, looking far more superior than Wilbur's crusty ass.

"you look like a whore right now big q." Wilbur chuckled at Quackity's stance, watching as the man in front of him lifted an eyebrow and quickly repositioned himself.

"you're the one to speak dumbass!" Quackity let his hands fall on his hips as he yelled at the walking corpse.

"and if i can't call you soot than why should i allow you to call me big q?" Quackity stated as his gaze shot right through Wilbur.

"big q is a dumb nickname because your penis is probably small." Wilbur smirked, intentionally ignoring the question to crawl under the shorter's skin.

"what the fuck is wrong with you." Quackity deadpanned, staring at Wilbur in shock, he couldn't believe what this half dead man said to him, the most powerful, almighty being on the server being insulted by a zombie. A homeless one too.

"what? can't handle the truth small q?" Wilbur's smirk only got bigger, he was grinning from one ear to another.

"it's not true!" Quackity squawked, huffing as he stomped his foot on the ground to show some sort of dominance, but ultimately failed.

"oh really? prove it." Wilbur said, almost instantly realizing what he had just said. 

"yeah, like i'm going to fucking take my dick out in front of a bunch of people!" Quackity yelled, everyone's attention now landing on the pair. Quackity quickly quieted down as he grabbed Wilbur's wrist and dragged him to a more enclosed area, which was a dark alleyway, the now darkened sky littered with stars making the lighting situation worst.