russian roulette.

smut

cw: hate sex; public sex; cnc; choking; gun play; edging; minor blood mention; degradation; daddy kink; no after care; bondage; karlnapity mentions; slight dacryphilia; algolagnia

..

"Come on Quackity, lets play Russian Roulette." Wilbur smirked, gripping Quackity's hair tightly and cocking his revolver, harshly shoving it into the side of Quackity's head.

"Fuck you Wilbur, fuck you fuck you fuck you." Quackity rambled, attempting to free himself from Wilbur's tight grasp. Quackity and Wilbur's relationship always had some sort of internal conflict. They weren't friends, they were rivals, they had a lot of tension between them. Sexual tension. Wilbur always felt something take over his mindset whenever he had been around Quackity. It was the power to make him feel small, to intimidate Quackity, to rip away his pride and his cocky smile that always lingered on his face. He hated him with a burning passion, Wilbur hated the way Quackity twisted his mindset, the feeling where your stomach churns bugged Wilbur, he hated it, and it made him hate himself. Wilbur brought his hand that was tangled tightly in Quackity's black locks to his neck, giving it a tight grip. Quackity gasped, instincts attempting to pry away Wilbur's large hands, but it was no use. Wilbur was so much bigger than Quackity, more powerful, there was no way he could overpower him.

Wilbur rested his finger on the trigger of his revolver that still pointed to Quackity's head, bound to kill him if it was pulled.

"Alex, how would you feel if I pulled this trigger right now." Wilbur grinned. It wasn't a friendly grin. It was sinister and filled with evil intentions. Quackity trembled as Wilbur's finger slowly pushed down on the trigger, about to fire the revolver. Quackity shut his eyes tightly as the trigger was pulled, shaking horrendously. The revolver went off with a click sound, indicting that there hadn't been any ammo. Quackity opened one eye as he felt Wilbur's grip on his neck loosen slightly.

"Lucky, huh?" Wilbur chuckled, opening the cylinder to his gun, examining the one bullet that lied in one of the slots. Quackity still squirmed and shivered under Wilbur's grasp, becoming light-headed from the lack of oxygen traveling into his body. His actions slowed down and his grasp on Wilbur's wrist loosened, trying to preserve energy. Wilbur let go of Quackity's neck and instead groped his ass unexpectedly.

"Wilbur! What the fuck?" Quackity squeaked, panting heavily and pushing Wilbur away with a harsh shove. A light blush tinted Quackity's cheeks as he processed what had just happened, chest still heaving uncontrollably. Wilbur stomped forward, grabbing Quackity's shoulders and pushing him down onto his knees in one swift motion. Quackity groaned as he felt his bones shutter with pain from the harsh contact of the asphalt. Quackity then made eye contact with the clearly visible bulge in Wilbur's pants. His eyes widened and his mouth opened in disbelief.

"What the hell, you're seriously getting off to this, the fuck is wrong with you?" Quackity yelled, attempting to push Wilbur away by digging his nails into his arm, drawing blood. It only further aroused him. Wilbur released one of his hands from Quackity's shoulder, reaching for his revolver once again. He pointed the barrel to Quackity's forehead, pressing it into his skull. Quackity yelped as the gun pushed into his head, pain spreading throughout his face.

"How about you put that loud little mouth of yours to use." Wilbur menacingly laughed, pressing the revolver harder into Quackity's forehead. He whimpered as he brought his hands up to Wilbur's thighs, gripping them tightly. Wilbur smirked as he pulled away the revolver, placing it in one of his pockets of his trench coat. Quackity began palming the taller, nose scrunching up in disgust as he really acknowledged the fact that he was doing this right now. Sure, Quackity has had sex with another man before, but with his rival? It was something totally new, and something about it turned him on. Quackity pulled down Wilbur's pants, tugging at the hem of his boxers. His boxers slowly followed along with his pants, releasing his hardened member from its clothed confinement. Quackity's pupils dilated at Wilbur's size, hesitating if he could really take him or not.