Chapter 54

I put one of the bubble teas in the same arm as the other one so I can unlock the door to get in while I walk to the front door. Luhan has been obsessing over bubble tea the past couple days he's been home so I've been getting it for him.

When I get up to our room I hear soft sobs and I quickly go in to find him laying in a ball on the bed.

"Luhan?" I say and he looks up at me.

"Sehun, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." He whimpers as he wipes his red eyes.

"What did you do?" I ask as I set the drinks down and hurry over to him.

"I-I took a shower, and then I got bored, and I put that, that movie in, and, and there were naked people." He sobs and I try to keep myself from laughing as I turn to look at the paused TV screen.

He found porn.

"I'm sorry, Sehun hyung, I didn't know, and, and I watched it. And then I, it, my pants." He says as tears stream down his cheeks.

Why is he crying? He watched porn and gave himself a boner, and he's crying.

"Luhan, calm down, you don't need to be crying." I say trying to keep myself from laughing as I hold him and rub the back of his head.

"But, I did something bad."

"No you didn't, it's natural to want to watch it." At least I think it is.

"But, what about that?" He whimpers as he tries to calm himself down before he points to the budge in his pants.

Does, does he not know? "Luhan, you know what that is, right?" I say and he shakes his head.

"Do, do you want me to make it go away?" I ask slowly, unsure of what he wants.

"Yes, please." He whimpers as he wipes his eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Positive?"

"Yes." He whines as he shifts uncomfortably.

"Um, lay back." I tell him.

"Ok." He smiles as he spreads out on the bed.

"Can I?" I say as I grab the zipper on his orange onesie before he nods.

I slowly pull it down revealing his soft, creamy, skin.

"What are you going to do?" He asks as he watches me.

"Do you care if I touch you?" I want him to know what he is in for, he obviously doesn't really know what's happening to him and I would love to give him his "first" orgasm.

"Please, Sehun." He says in a deep voice, one that I haven't heard in a while.

I stop unzipping it just above his bulge before running my fingertips over his v-line making him breathe faster as harder.

"Sehun~ah, what are you doing?" He says as he grips the bedsheets. I don't give him an answer so he can just watch me.

"Is-is this wrong?" He whines as I run the palm of my hand over his bulge

"No, relax, I'm gonna make you feel good." I assure him and he nods as I continue rubbing him.

"Sehun~ah, what are you doing?" He whines again as I run my tongue over the clothed bulge then slowly unzip more to find him not wearing boxers.

"Luhan, calm down, you'll like it." I say as his cheeks turn crimson.

"Are you ready?" I ask as he grips the bedsheets tightly.