Chapter 60

"So, Luhan, you're walking with Luna. Sehun, you're with Victoria." Chanyeol tells us before Baekhyun comes and lines all of us up.

"Next time we meet we need the girls to wear their heals so we can see the highs and fix them." Baekhyun says as a girl writes down what he says while other people hurry around making sure they have everything to start setting up.

"Jiyong, Sunny, come stand over here." Baekhyun directs as I stay close to Sehun.

Everything is nice, it's been a month since I started remembering things. I haven't remembered much after our first date but it doesn't matter, everything is perfect and I've made so many more memories with Sehun.

My head has still been hurting, everyday, all day long, unless I take my medicine. I of course couldn't take it and be able to focus on this so I'm sitting here pushing through the pain for Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Everyone gets in their positions and I hold my arm out for Luna to hold onto while we wait our turn.

"You and Mr. Oh are really cute together." She says and I chuckle.

"Thanks." I smile as we start walking behind Kyungsoo and Taeyeon.

"Do you know why he quit?" She whispers as we slowly walk.

"Yeah, it's a long story." I chuckle, "I got hurt a while ago and he wanted to stay and take care of me." I say before we part and I go to Chanyeol's side while she goes to Baekhyun's.

"You guys were slow." Sehun chuckles as he comes to stand by me.

"Sorry." I say as I look back at him.

"Is your head hurting?" He asks as he reaches his hand up to rub my temple.

"Yeah, I don't know why it still is, the doctor said it would be better by now." I complain as I enjoy him rubbing my head.

"Maybe it's just taking longer to heal." He says as he lifts his other hand up and starts rubbing the opposite side as well.

The sound of someone clearing their throat catches my attention and I look over Sehun's should to find Chaneyol looking at us along with everyone else.

I quickly make Sehun stop as he turns around and notices it too.

"Luhan's head's hurting, do you care if we leave a little early?" He asks as he looks down at his phone.

"No, I'm fine, we don't need to leave." I tell him before he grabs my hands and pulls me out of the line.

"Sorry your heads still hurting." Chanyeol says sincerely as I'm pulled past him.

"Sehun, we don't need to leave, we should stay and continue." I tell him but he just ignores me while he grabs our things off the chair and carries my jacket for me.

I don't know what's up with him today. He's been acting really sweet and and gentalmanish, not that he's not like that, just more than usual.

He helps me into my jacket before opening the door for me and follows me through it.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks as we get back to his house.

"I'm fine with whatever you make." I say as I rub my head like he was.

"I'll rub you head when we get inside." He says and I nod before getting out and following him to the front door.

We get inside and I immediately take some of my medicine before we go sit on the couch.

He tells me to sit on his lap and I do before he starts rubbing my neck and shoulders. I turn the tv on as he continues and find myself falling asleep.