Chapter 56

I find myself woken up once again by Luhan playing with my body. He's been so interested in me lately, he doesn't want to leave my side or let go of my hand for a second.

I feel his hand grab mine and put it on his warm chest and presses it tightly to it. I can feel his heartbeat race as he puts my other hand on his thigh while he takes deep breathes in and out.

He's been so obsessed with my skin lately as well, he's been wanting to touch it and press his body to mine and just be close to me. Not that I care, I think it's cute how he feels like he needs to try and keep it a secret that he wants it. It's normal to want to touch someone, and kiss them, and hold them, and just pretty much lay with each other with your naked bodies pressed together as you sleep.

But he's to shy to say that, or do that, with me knowing at least.

I feel him bend over and press his lips to my nose before sitting back up.

He bends back over and kisses my check, my jaw, and then my neck before sitting up again.

His hands press against my chest before they pull my shirt up and run over my skin. He bends back over and I can feel him hovering his lips over mine over me before he slowly presses them together.

I can't keep myself from kissing him back making him sigh as he continues. His body flops down against mine like he is to tired to keep himself up and my arms wrap around him. I tip us slightly so he is on his side while his lips continue to move slowly with mine.

I've missed kissing him, especially like this, the slow and sweet ones that reminds me that he does loves me when he doesn't say it.

"Sehun~" He hums as my hands run up his sides and back down.

I move my lips to his neck and suck on his sensitive skin making him sigh and and pant.

He runs his nails down my back dragging my shirt down with it before pulling it back up higher than it originally was. As I continue my gentle assault I feel him grab my hips and pull me against him making him moan and bite his bottom lip.

"Do you like that?" I ask as I grind myself against him again.

"Mhm." He answers with closed eyes.

"Yes or no?" I ask, wanting to hear him say it but he only nods.

"Should I stop?" I question.

"N-no, I like it, Sehun." He says turning his head trying to hide his red cheeks.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask as I press my lips to his neck again.

"I-I don't know." He stutters as he grabs my arms tightly in his hands.

"If you don't tell me what you want then I don't know what to do." I stated as I roll him onto his back with me half on him and half on our bed.

"Please, touch me." He begs softly, making me smile before doing as he says and run my fingertips over his smooth skin.

"K-kiss me." He stutters.

I press my lips back to his neck while my hands continue to grab his sides and run over his skin before his hand wraps around mine. He slowly slides it down his body to the seam of his sweats and make me rub my fingertips over the skin above it.

I push it up over his sweats and slowly palm him making him whimper and hum as I kiss and suck on his neck.

"Do you like this?" I ask softly as I rub his growing bulge.

"Yes." He groans as he moves his hips up and down against my hand.

I pull it back up only so I can push it under his sweats and begin rubbing him over his boxers.