Chapter 17

"Are you sure you don't want me to come and hold you hand?" Kris jokes and I roll my eyes before he smiles and leaves the house. I'm thankful to have someone like him in my life, he doesn't question anything I do and supports whatever I want to do.

Sometimes it can cause a problem because I've made a few bad choices over the past couple months but at least he was there doing the shit with me, and not calling me stupid.

I pull out a cigarette and light it, I know it is terrible for me but it has become a bad habit. I can stop when I want to but I don't want to right now.

It's kinda nice being back here too, I've missed my old friends and they seemed excited to see me. Especially Xiumin. Even after all this time he still is so understanding with me.

"Are you ready?" Xiumin asks me as I get into his car.

"Yep." I chirp as I put my seat belt on.

"Are you sure you want to?"

"Xiumin, it's not my first tattoo, and yea, I really want to get it." I say and he sighs.

"This isn't just one tattoo, it's a sleeve, are you sure you want to have that ink permanently tattooed to your skin?"

"Xiumin, I can have someone else drive me if you don't want to-"

"No, I do, I really do, I just want you to be sure that you want to do this because there are no take backs, no redo's." He says and I groan.

"Yes, it's going to look great anyways, I'm paying a ton of money for it to be done professionally. So lets go or I can ask someone else to take me." I say and he sighs before he backs out of the driveway.

I've been planning this for maybe two or three months and I finally found a guy that could do it. He has a reputation for being a great artists but damn he is making me pay a lot. It better be worth it.

The tattoo is going to be colorless, only in black and everything has meaning. The biggest part is a tree, an old oak tree with crows flying in the background. There will be little monsters in the wholes of the tree and around it holding onto it. Then there's going to be a small kid that has his hair blowing in his face, hiding it, and is dragging an axe behind him going towards the tree. There are other monsters trying to hold him back from chopping it down, and distracting him.

The monsters represent my sins and so does the tree while the child is supposed to be my savior that will get rid of everything for me. But he will never be able reach the tree to chop it down and get rid of it.

It is going to take about ten to fifteen two hour and thirty minute sessions to get it all done but I made sure that work doesn't interfer with the times I go to get it done.

It hurts, but not that much that I have to stop a lot, so that will make things go a little faster. The design I want is extremely detailed so that might make it take longer then expected.

I'm happy Xiumin is coming with me to keep me company, he came with me to get all of my other ones done but none of them have needed more then two or three sessions.

We have to drive to another town four hours away from here to get it done which is a bit of a pain. We're going to stay there for five days and I'll get three sessions in before having to come back for work. Then two day later go back l and have four sessions then come back. It's going to be a lot of driving and sitting and I'm thankful that Xiumin is coming or I would be bored out of my mind.

"Thanks for taking me, Xiu." I say to him making him smile.

"Nope problem. I'm actually really excited for you." He says cheerfully.