Chapter 21

"Kris." I say as soon as he answers.

"Luhan, where are you?" He says in a groggy voice, I probably woke him up.

"It doesn't matter, where are you guys staying?" I say opening the front door and shut it behind me.

"At the Scarlet Hotel, it is by-"

"I know where it is, I'll be there in ten minutes." I say before hanging up and shoving my phone into my back pocket.

I pretty much run the whole way there but I don't care, I don't really drive a lot anymore, we usually walk places so when we ditch the resturant so we won't have to go back for our car later or have them know it's ours and get arrested again.

When I get to the hotel I call Kris to ask him what room he is before getting into an elevator and going up to the room.

I bang on the door before Lay opens it and yells at me for waking him up but push past him and go inside.

"Where's Kai?" I say as I roam around the large room looking for him.

I look over at them and they all have wide eyes as they stare at me. "Where the hell is he!" I yell before they point to the bedroom door.

I hear movement in the room and I open it before hearing the bathroom door slam shut and lock.

"Kai, get the fuck out here!" I yell as I bang on the door.

"Luhan, I'm sorry! I didn't think you would find out."

"You didn't think I would find out?" I chuckle, "so instead you thought you would come live with me? To try and hide what you did?"

"I didn't know you back then! Luhan, I didn't know how cool and fun you are."

"Don't try and fucking kiss ass now! It's two years to late for that so come out and take you god damn beating like a fucking man or I will break the fucking door down!" I say banging on it.

"I'm not coming out unless you promise not to hit me yet."

"Fine." I lie.

"Back away from the door." He says.

"Ok."

"Luhan!" He whines.

"I'm not going to hit you, I just want to talk." I lie once again.

"You guys, is he away from the door?" He says loudly so everyone one can hear.

I shoot them a glare, telling them that if they don't say yes then I'll beat the shit out of them when I'm done with Kai.

"Yes." They all say in sync.

As soon as the door is unlocked I push it open and connect my fist with his jaw repeativly as he tries and push me off him. I'm pulled off him and he quickly stands up and tries to punch me and whoever was holding me let go.

I aim to punch him right in the nose but right before I do he moves and my knuckles smash into the wall leaving a large hole in it and my whole arm throbbing but I shake it off. I have another fist.

"Luhan! Stop!" Kris yells at me as he locks his arms around mine so I can't move them.

"What's wrong, Lu? Is that all you got?" Kai says as he spits blood out of his mouth and standing back up.

I flip out trying to get out of his grip but he pulls me out of the room and pushes me into the livingroom.

"What the hell was that about, Luhan?" He says as Xiumin comes over to me to look at my hand.